Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Khan and Canelo the hottest boxers in boxing right now??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Khan and Canelo the hottest boxers in boxing right now??

Thoughts?? I couldn't think of any other hot boxer in boxing right now. Infact these two are the hottest fighters in all Combat Sports IMO..

Weak troll thread, they're both solid 5s. At the very most, aspirational 6s.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
      Weak troll thread, they're both solid 5s. At the very most, aspirational 6s.
      Oh wait!!

you're a Golovkin fan haha! you probably reckon he's Hotter than Canelo lmao.

That's how dumb lil G fans are !!

Comment

Originally posted by elliexmercer View Post
        Oh wait!!

you're a Golovkin fan haha! you probably reckon he's Hotter than Canelo lmao.

That's how dumb lil G fans are !!
        Ew no, I'm not into GGG either, I like my men like my coffee. BBC all day baby.

Comment

Naahh, they aren't. Canelo has gotten progressively more ghoulish over the years due to his constant draining, and all he has is a massive dong. Amir has a handsome face, but his nipples are just too weird.

Algieri, Anthony Joshua, Crolla isn't too bad, Abner Mares, Matthysse. Sergio Martinez was a handsome dude. Pre fight Cotto cleans up good. Ward looks smooth.

Comment

Canelo is a much bigger star than Khan. Khan is a big star in the UK but overall Canelo is a bigger star and I'm pretty sure he makes more money per fight than Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
              Naahh, they aren't. Canelo has gotten progressively more ghoulish over the years due to his constant draining, and all he has is a massive dong. Amir has a handsome face, but his nipples are just too weird.

Algieri, Anthony Joshua, Crolla isn't too bad, Abner Mares, Matthysse. Sergio Martinez was a handsome dude. Pre fight Cotto cleans up good. Ward looks smooth.
              I know t must be hard for you but please try to stick to talking about boxing and not get sidetracked by dongs and nipples.

Comment

I misunderstood your post. By hottest I thought you meant most popular and biggest money maker. Apparently you meant the sexiest. I could care less about that so I'll leave it to those who do care to decide.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  I know t must be hard for you but please try to stick to talking about boxing and not get sidetracked by dongs and nipples.
                  Lol, actually it isn't hard at all. I'm responding to the OPs thread and giving my opinion. I'm secure enough in myself that I don't subscribe to this insecure macho bull**** where discussing the appearance and features of a member of the same sex automatically makes you some kind of ****.

I can happily talk about anybody's dong, because I know that they don't attract or excite me. Besides, the weirdness of Amir's nipples transcends genders and sexuality.

Comment

khans last fight was his poor performance against c level fighter algeri, 1 year ago.

Khan isnt hottest of anything except being chit. also hes going to get KTFO tonight which will even further prove how much he sucks

Comment

Working...
                    X