No announcement yet.

Official Chisora vs. Pulev RbR Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got it 8-3 Pulev.

Maybe this sounds like a stereotype but it seems like some Euro boxers don't really have inside games. When the heat is on, they just clinch and the refs are cool with it.

What happened to the big heavies like Riddick Bowe who could fight like a mofo on the inside. You don't see many big guys with good inside skills at all anymore.

Comment

• Chisora throws the most predictable right hands in history with his big long windup. LOL.

Comment

• Chisora had a few moments here and there, but Pulev controlled most of the fight. I score it 9-3, 117-111 Pulev.

Comment

• 119-109 Pulev.

Comment

• Pulev 9-3 or 10-2. Surely the judges have it 12-0 Pulev.

Comment

• These guys suck and are predictable as ****...i guess counterpunches don't exist in this level of hw boxing.....

Comment

• did the reff warn pulev one time for the holding?

Comment

• Chisora punching bag. Hahaha...

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    I've got it 8-3 Pulev.

Maybe this sounds like a stereotype but it seems like some Euro boxers don't really have inside games. When the heat is on, they just clinch and the refs are cool with it.

What happened to the big heavies like Riddick Bowe who could fight like a mofo on the inside. You don't see many big guys with good inside skills at all anymore.
                    George Foreman had no inside game either he would push and clinch as well. Ali was an outside fighter as well.

Comment

• Current Chisora is trash, no future for him at the top end of the division. Pulev has been underrated mainly because of that Wlad loss, and would be a good opponent for AJ.

Comment

Working...
                      X