Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Julio Chavez Sr so biased toward Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    Pac copied some other styles too like being KO'd by early career asian opposition. He probably wanted to copy KO dives like in Bruce Lee movies. Just to see what it feels like to be KO'd with poor defense. Roids in the Philippines works a charm doe. Ask Conte! Pretty much said it like that
    How the hell have you not be banned yet?

leave this out of the thread man, this is immature and doesn't belong in boxing talk, stop being so emotional and hateful man be an unbiased and neutral boxing fan, you can have bias toward a fighter but at least give compliments or respect to other champions, stop living vicariously through them.

I don't want to have to block you man, but you are ruining my thread please don't ruin the thread with this type of low blow racist idiocy.

Comment

How can you not like Manny? I mean I've been a Floyd fan since he ain't been outta Michigan, but as a boxing fan its hard to hate on Manny & not be kinda a dickhead.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
        #blacklivesmatter
        Please do not respond to that guy, don't stoop to his level man.

Comment

#InterracialSexMattersAndWomenLoveIt!
          #blacklivesmatter

Comment

A better question is why do dislike Pacquiao so much? You even predicted average fighter Rios would KO Pacquiao with a left jab. You have said Pacquiao would lose every one of his last 5 fights. You underestimate Pacquiao's fighting ability so much it's pathetic. Pacquiao is an all time great and is still a great fighter even now. You talk about him as if he is some bum than any good fighter could beat. I am glad Chavez likes Pacquiao so much. I think it's wonderful. It shows that not only was Chavez an all time great fighter but he appreciates another all time great fighter in Pacquiao. Good for him.

Comment

Sorry, I meant to say why do you dislike Pacquiao so much and left out the word you.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                A better question is why do dislike Pacquiao so much? You even predicted average fighter Rios would KO Pacquiao with a left jab. You have said Pacquiao would lose every one of his last 5 fights. You underestimate Pacquiao's fighting ability so much it's pathetic. Pacquiao is an all time great and is still a great fighter even now. You talk about him as if he is some bum than any good fighter could beat. I am glad Chavez likes Pacquiao so much. I think it's wonderful. It shows that not only was Chavez an all time great fighter but he appreciates another all time great fighter in Pacquiao. Good for him.
                I don't hate any fighter.

I criticize a lot of fighters Pacquiao, Floyd, GGG, Kovalev.

I speak rationally when I analyze fights, you seem to be the one crying and biased toward me, now tell me what do you have against me bro, you always neg repping me before with anger.

Comment

I dunno, maybe he respects his style of fighting.

Comment

Wait, someone likes Manny and doesn't like black fighters? I'm shocked

Comment

#InterracialSexMattersAndWomenLoveIt!
                      #WhitePeopleAreIntellectuallySuperior

huh?

Comment

Working...
                      X