Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: While I'm at 155-Pounds, I'm Not Facing Anyone at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
    OK, so he did say he could come down to fight Mayweather. That's because Mayweather is naturally smaller than him, which gives GGG the advantage. He also said he won't come down for Canelo. Alvarez walks around @ 170+, which is naturally bigger than him. Why would he disadvantage himself, because you want him to? As for beng 100% responsible for what his representatives say, I call BS. All he has to do is deny being in agreement with what they said, and it becomes a moot point.

So, let the record show..... that weak excuse is not valid..... just like the other weak excuses.

Comment

• While I'm at 155-Pounds, I'm Not Facing Anyone at 160....

You are all ignoring two things.....

How does the statement above, which was made by Canelo himself, NOT qualify as justification for the WBC to strip him?

WTF ?

And how could The Ring, or any other fcuker for that matter, possibly rank Canelo as the #1 middleweight on the planet, simply because of lineage..... completely ignoring the fact that he has never fought a middleweight opponent..... not one, EVER !!

You guys need to realize that the fighter makes the belt, not the other way around..... which is just common-sense..... this situation proves that entirely..... saying "oh, but Canelo is the lineal champ" is naive/silly.

Canelo is simply doing what he has always been doing..... fighting JMW's at 155, nothing changed for him LMAO.

And yea, lets also forget about the brash (NOW, seemingly fkn OUTLANDISH) claims made by lil'G-string LMAO

Comment

• Lineage is only even relevant because the divisions are fragmented.

Back in the day there was no such thing as a lineal " champ "..... we did not have one, because we did not need one..... we had a real champ.

Regarding middleweight..... lineage was important because of what HOPKINS did, NOT because of anything that has happened since.

The only things more over-rated than lineage are "P4P" and "power".

Comment

• canelo has to be the biggest fraud of all time hahahahahahahhahaha. how can u support him??? HOW!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            Just making a casual observation.

Canelo is a b1tch for disrespecting his opponents with Canelo-weight..... just like Pacquiao is a b1tch for disrespecting his opponents with manny-weight.

Right ?
            what manny weight???? get a clue. manny turned pro at minimumweight and didn't start using catchweights until he reached WELTERWEIGHT!!!!!! hahahahaha. and manny never comes even close to abusing catchweights like fraud canelo. NEVER. manny's catchweight fights made sense. canelo's doesn't. understand???

Comment

• I'm actually rooting for khan now.

Comment

• what a ****ing ***** *****, I used to like Canelo too

Comment

• Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                  A-side baby. You worked your whole career to get to this point. You sacrificed and took shorts to fight the best. Anybody can get it if the really want it. He don't really want it tho. I'm no rocket scientist but I do believe 155 falls between 154-168.
                  Please don't do my taxes sir. I may owe the IRS a million dollars after having made 20K last year.....:gay:

Comment

• He'll vacate the belt after this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by low blows View Post
                      Please don't do my taxes sir. I may owe the IRS a million dollars after having made 20K last year.....:gay:

Comment

Working...
                      X