Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: While I'm at 155-Pounds, I'm Not Facing Anyone at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never thought i would say this, but canelo is a coward. WBC should strip him and just go let him bully smaller fights the way he likes to.

Comment

• " give them a weight advantage" lol stfu canelo you could fight at SMW with no problems you *****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Can'tHoldMeBack View Post
        This farce nobody fault but triple G, if him and his team wasn't hell bent on taking step aside money after step aside money until a bigger name then Sergio had strap and forced his mand than none of this crap would be happening. Cinnamon a pus we get it but the person who started this chain of events is mr 154-168 and that's just truth so now we have to hear this coward keep saying 155 this 155 that. If was all about collecting all belts would of never started taking step aside cash and just did mando 2 years ago
        Oh well... now GGG is at fault that Canellita is scared to death to defend his lineal MW title against mandatory?

Well in fact he is. Canella knows too well that she would be brutalised in that ring.

Comment

• If he was facing anyone but Amir Khan I would be fully behind his opponent this is a ridiculous statement to make for someone who walks in at 175lbs ...lightheavy !

Comment

• NOBODY at 160

**** em

Comment

• Originally posted by otrocubiche View Post
              155???????? there is no such division
              i still like this guy but he is making it harder to like him everyday
              May I ask - What exactly makes you like this brave proud worrior?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                lol........................ I can't do that

Respect. We know that you're loyal but Canelo didn't give you much chance...

Comment

• canelo vs ggg is never going to happen

and if it does it will be like 5 - 6 years from now

this is floyd vs pac all over again

by the time they do fight both will be past their best and the fight will be ****

canelo is basically doing a floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                    Bardock...... Come defend your boy.
                    Bardock ain't that stoopid. But Death_Adder on the other hand

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                      canelo vs ggg is never going to happen

and if it does it will be like 5 - 6 years from now

this is floyd vs pac all over again

by the time they do fight both will be past their best and the fight will be ****

canelo is basically doing a floyd
                      He's pulling a combo of Floyd & Cotto. He let it slip a while ago that he had to make concessions to the "A" side, so now it's his turn to demand them. This kind of crap is SO bad for boxing.
                      Last edited by SUBZER0ED; 05-05-2016, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X