Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: While I'm at 155-Pounds, I'm Not Facing Anyone at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
    What Cotto was doing wasn't right, but in reality it was obvious the guy was too small. In Canelo's case he's been fighting at 154 since he was an adult and is clearly growing into a real Middleweight. He was way bigger than Cotto, bigger than Lara, and Trout. He doesn't even fight at 154. If he fights someone not names Golovkin or Mayweather in his next fight there's a problem.
    I can understand if he takes a huge $ fight with Pac also. That said, GGG ain't next and it ain't happening in May '17 either. Canelo cannot come up with excuses fast enough to avoid this fight. He makes himself look worse and worse with each quote. Not sure why he doesn't just say that he's concentrating on this fight, and after this fight he'll way his options

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      No different to what he said last week.

When he feels its time to move up, the 160 fights will happen. In the meantime, he has a number of good fights with the guys at 140..
      There I fix it for you.

Khan who is a Light Weight, with a CW fight at 143 and one at 147.....who will fight a guy who come's in at Light Heavy!! jajajajajajjajajaja!

Canelotard at maximum effect defending divanelo and his antics!

Comment

• Im sure if Cotto would have Divanelo's size he would have fought GGG. No problem!

Comment

• Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
          He won the title at 155. So we should all consider it the 155 belt. It's not like he's fought at 160 before.
          OK, let him have his own WBC 155lb belt (Oscar can dream one up with Bernard's help). Just give up lineal MW belt that you aint wanna defend against long time mandatory.

What a chicken this Cantellita is.

Comment

• Originally posted by BluDivision View Post
            My point exactly... Canelo won the MW title @ 155.
            Ex MW champ, Cotto also never fought anyone at 160. Just strip him or fight him at the catchweight! Dude is 25. He has Atleast 2 more years at JMW!
            That chicken Cantellita hasn't fit in JMW for how many fights now? Dude is 25? Too young to own/defend a lineal MW belt? Than give it to someone whos actually a N1 MW and keep hiding at 155 Canelo weight class fighting chinnt welters on PPV. Who's paying for this clounada? I don't.

Comment

• I hope Khan embarrasses this dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
                Haha. Yea, I'm def not a fan of his now. I was in the middle with him and I usually like all boxers. But Wow, I'm half Mexican but **** that. They just lost 1 PPV buy. Fans that appreciate him soley for the Mexican race shouldn't even watch boxing. If the fight ain't at 160 I ain't ever buying. Not even streaming. Mexican warriors "OUT"... Mexican Divas "IN"
                I would still watch the stream... but I hear you. No PPV's for red hair Cantellita!

Comment

• This is bad. This reminds of Floyd/Pac all over again. It is like each side is trying to outdo the other in saying ****** shyt.

Comment

• canelo is turning into jmm, he does well in the ring but every time he opens his mouth he screws up

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                      No different to what he said last week.

When he feels its time to move up, the 160 fights will happen. In the meantime, he has a number of good fights with the guys at 154.
                      Stop acting as if you think that others are idiots. You girlfriend (Cantellita) had no fight at 154lb for how many times? He's 175lb on fight night!!!
                      If he's so terrified of GGG than drop the belt and make those good fights at 154lb.
                      I was a fun of her. I don't care if she can/can't make 154lb anymore. This proud Mexican worrior wouldn't see my ppv money. Don't see a point in supporting chicken.

I bet Canellita doesn't read forums - that would require bravery to face what people (including his ex fans) are thinking about him. He hasn't show much of that lately.

Comment

Working...
                      X