Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: To Those Who Know Boxing - Khan is HUGE Favorite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
    Mayweather and Pacquiao oh wait they both ducked him.
    So none? Okay.

Comment

Oscar is trolling all of us so hard right now.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

DLH is right.

I have been saying since day one that Khan is a stylistic nightmare for Canelo. Obviously his glass chin will always make things interesting, but there aren't many opponents tailor made for Khan like Canelo is. If Khan boxes smart, he has a good chance of winning, and I will be throwing the bank at Khan.
        Your throwing the bank at Khan ? .....well soon after your be throwing the remnants of the the last takeaway you had down the toilet after Khan is sent to cuckoo land by canelo..ur be sick as a dog lol....take some wise advice keep the money in your wallet and don't bet on Khan ...he has no chance

Comment

Last time i seen khan he was struggling and getting touched up by algeri and last time i seen the red head he outboxed cotto who is still a good fighter. This is a over in 7

Comment

ODLH will literally say anything to promote a fight. This is way worst than anything ive heard bob arum or dana white say. That's really saying something.

Comment

Originally posted by bopbopbbe View Post
              ODLH will literally say anything to promote a fight. This is way worst than anything ive heard bob arum or dana white say. That's really saying something.
              AKA the blueprint.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

DLH is right.

I have been saying since day one that Khan is a stylistic nightmare for Canelo. Obviously his glass chin will always make things interesting, but there aren't many opponents tailor made for Khan like Canelo is. If Khan boxes smart, he has a good chance of winning, and I will be throwing the bank at Khan.
                Well good luck living in a box on the street. I hope the weather is nice in your neck of the woods

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  LONDON - Boxing legend Oscar De La Hoya has tipped Amir Khan as a huge favourite' ahead of his showdown with Mexican superstar Canelo Alvarez. The Golden Boy Promotions boss believes the British ace is a genuine threat to middleweight world champion Canelo and thinks those with knowledge of the fight game would not be surprised should he prevail against the odds.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  Hoya must be snorting shroom dust now too because this fool is Ottawa his damn mind.

Comment

What a f@ckin fruity cup-o-soup this guy is. Every time he speaks. It's like he and Victor Ortiz went to goofy school together.

Comment

Don't fool for it khan. He trying to make you duke it out and trade by stroking your ego.
                      When your favourite you show off and take too many chances. But you learnt from your mistakes. One punch possibly and your dream could be over
                      Last edited by hugh grant; 05-05-2016, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X