No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman : Why Pacquiao is greater than Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by respectthebrush View Post
    It's close. I wouldn't argue with anyone over who they thought was the p4p between those two. I myself am a little more impressed with Pacquiao's accomplishments.
    If you are then you dont understand CWs and dehydrated fighters , 154 Oscar stops Manny , 154 Cotto beats Manny , 150 title was the biggest fake paper title in history .

Knocked out how many times , how many loses !

JMM did this now go watch what Floyd done to JMM and then the last nail in the coffin is Floyd beat Manny head to head .

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
      I don't agree with him for the simple fact that Pacquiao had peers his size who he struggled with mightily. An older Morales gave him trouble once, and Marquez in most people's eyes has the edge in their saga of fights. Its a tight race between Mayweather and Pac but I'd have to give Floyd the edge for his dominance over 2 decades.
      He struggled with guys the same size (actually he moved up to fight Morales) who were other ATG's and this was before Pac's prime. He had youth and tenacity, his refinement didn't come until much later. Face the facts, Pac fought more ATG's than Floyd and was a belt/lineal holder in more weight classes. Floyd is a better h2h match-up as he is naturally, a weight class higher than Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        Delusional ****** lol .
        Let's sing this song..

Sometimes I run sometimes I hide..

Is this still boxing?

Survey says..

The boos from around the world/MGM says it isn't. It's a pop dance that won't fly lol
        Last edited by Spoon23; 05-04-2016, 07:10 PM.

Comment

If you are then you dont understand CWs and dehydrated fighters , 154 Oscar stops Manny , 154 Cotto beats Manny , 150 title was the biggest fake paper title in history .

Knocked out how many times , how many loses !

JMM did this now go watch what Floyd done to JMM and then the last nail in the coffin is Floyd beat Manny head to head .

This bs again? Cotto/Oscar don't have the tools to beat Manny @ 147 or 154. Converted orthodox fighters will always be at a disadvantage against Manny. Only difference 154 may have done is allowed them to last 12 rounds...maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
            This bs again? Cotto/Oscar don't have the tools to beat Manny @ 147 or 154. Converted orthodox fighters will always be at a disadvantage against Manny. Only difference 154 may have done is allowed them to last 12 rounds...maybe.
            Why do you talk sht , Manny CWed them why do think he did that and then refused to fight Cotto again without the CW even though it was Manny who called Cotto out , no CW no fight its obvious he knows Cotto is a different fighter 10pound heavier , Oscar was outweighed by Manny on the night you fckn idiot .

Oscar Cotto have more power and have all the tools JMM has and he knocked him out .

Comment

I don't give Floyd much credit for that JMM fight. Definitely doesn't help him in the P4P argument considering he was the bigger man and that was the heaviest JMM fought at the time.

Comment

Max kellerman's argument.

If Floyd was as small as Pac would he have beat him?

If Pac was as big as Floyd in size and reach would he have beat him?

Answer:

Pac already did against the IV induced bigger man with just one healthy arm.

Now to make it equal in size, then that's a no brainer. Pac smokes this dude silly.

# truth is out
                Last edited by Spoon23; 05-04-2016, 07:21 PM.

Comment

I don't give Floyd much credit for that JMM fight. Definitely doesn't help him in the P4P argument considering he was the bigger man and that was the heaviest JMM fought at the time.
                  JMM weighed the same on the night in both fights , Floyd was out for 18mths and weighed in at 146 beating both Manny and JMM , name another boxer within 2 pounds that can school JMM like he was an amateur that didnt belong in the ring with Floyd ?

Back up your statements with some logical facts its all to easy to say you dont give credit , fanboys just make wild comments and cant back them up are you a knowledgeable boxing fan or a Manny fanboy .

Comment

JMM weighed the same on the night in both fights , Floyd was out for 18mths and weighed in at 146 beating both Manny and JMM , name another boxer within 2 pounds that can school JMM like he was an amateur that didnt belong in the ring with Floyd ?

Back up your statements with some logical facts its all to easy to say you dont give credit , fanboys just make wild comments and cant back them up are you a knowledgeable boxing fan or a Manny fanboy .
                    Lol, JMM was a fat, lethargic turd in that fight. He wasn't even acclimated to that weight. Granted he never would beat Floyd. I won't bring up the CW and other contract crap. That fight was not a shining example of Floyd's dominance to me.

Comment

Lol, JMM was a fat, lethargic turd in that fight. He wasn't even acclimated to that weight. Granted he never would beat Floyd. I won't bring up the CW and other contract crap. That fight was not a shining example of Floyd's dominance to me.
                      Fl0mos like reloaded easily get's impressed by those obvious mismatches. He can't tell what's a legit win and what's not. To them all wins are the same lmao

Sad bunch of brainwashed minions hehe

Comment

Working...
                      X