Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in watching Ortiz vs Rios?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone interested in watching Ortiz vs Rios?

Would actually be interested in seeing this since theres so much beef between them
    Remember Ortiz saying that Brandon was a punching bag in the gym when they were training together
    Theyre both shot to hell but still would be a fun fight with a more fun build up
    Trash talk would be hilarious, especially from Rios. I can imagine Ortizs awkardness would be fun to watch, especially towards Rios. I think Ortiz is just one of those people who can really wind Brandon Rios up due to their history.

Sure why not...put Margarito-Mayorga on the card and lets have a fight party

Comment

Yea, who doesnt

Great prefight, Rios makes Ortiz quit lol

Comment

To watch Ortiz quit again? No thanks.

Comment

Not really. I'm not interested in seeing Ortiz at all anymore. He's done. Any clean punch he gets hit with puts him down and he has no heart. Bad combo

Comment

not interested anymore.... there's drama between these 2 but the fight would prolly be over before it even get started. ortiz would prolly call off the fight due to too much shit talking from rios that has gotten to ortiz.

Comment

Not gonna lie my appeal for this fight stays strong cuz of all the bad blood & now like a decade old rivalry I think. Maybe Ortiz won't even quit this time him & Rios got so much beef lol. So yea still wanna see this even doe Ortiz's value has dropped drastically since the Floyd fight & keeps going lower & lower.

Comment

The grudge match!!! I want to see it!

Comment

Please nobody wants to see cry babies fight. Both of these guys make Chicanos look bad. I do not want to see either showcase a fighter ever again.

Comment

like larry said, put mayorga - margarito on it and throw chavez jr against rosado on the card as well.

call the hard, Hate.

Comment

Working...
                    X