Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sick and tired of posters not financially supporting their fighters.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick and tired of posters not financially supporting their fighters.

Smh posters are berating me and sending nasty private messages because I support my fighters. So what if I bought the GGG ppv 3 times. It's my money. I want my boxers to do well and train. So I send them extra.

I know dish gets half the PPV. I dont care. I have asked many of my favorite fighters for their personal paypal. Most dont want the money. But this how boxing survives.

All of you posters STEALING ppv's and sky sports do nothing but damage the sport. You come on here and talk about boxing all day. then close your browser and torrent the latest PPV.

It makes me sad and embarrassed for boxing fans. You want a better product but refuse to spend a DIME on any of your favorite boxers.

Im ashamed to be even associated with boxing fans at this point.

When I watch baseball I buy ALL the official merchandise at the stadium to support my team. I dont bootleg stuff in the parking lot.

That is exactly what boxing fans do though. They bootleg everything then complain on the internet. Shameful.

Is this clown crying because GGG only managed 97k buys?

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
      Is this clown crying because GGG only managed 97k buys?
      post a receipt of a PPV you bought or STFU!!

Comment

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
        post a receipt of a PPV you bought or STFU!!

Comment

khazastans are too poor to afford ppv's

Comment

I buy my favorite fighters ppv and merchandise and go see fights. But some fights deserve to be streamed like Canelo khan and pacquiao bradley 3. I am tired of hbo and it's ppv ****. Next crawford and postol? Good fight but seriously we can go be at the fights for 50 dollars more lol

Comment

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
              Smh posters are berating me and sending nasty private messages because I support my fighters. So what if I bought the GGG ppv 3 times. It's my money. I want my boxers to do well and train. So I send them extra.

I know dish gets half the PPV. I dont care. I have asked many of my favorite fighters for their personal paypal. Most dont want the money. But this how boxing survives.

All of you posters STEALING ppv's and sky sports do nothing but damage the sport. You come on here and talk about boxing all day. then close your browser and torrent the latest PPV.

It makes me sad and embarrassed for boxing fans. You want a better product but refuse to spend a DIME on any of your favorite boxers.

Im ashamed to be even associated with boxing fans at this point.

When I watch baseball I buy ALL the official merchandise at the stadium to support my team. I dont bootleg stuff in the parking lot.

That is exactly what boxing fans do though. They bootleg everything then complain on the internet. Shameful.
              You bought the PPV 3 times? You are either super rich or super ****ing dumb to waste money like that, i'd bet on the latter. Those guys made more in 1 night than the average person makes in 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                You bought the PPV 3 times? You are either super rich or super ****ing dumb to waste money like that, i'd bet on the latter. Those guys made more in 1 night than the average person makes in 20 years.
                if you goto target and buy 3 things it's like 150 dollars. How is that super rich?

And im not bragging. But I got some nasty private messages because I buy GGG PPV's. Boxing fans are truly truly the scum of the earth.

I try to be fair but firm. you people suck.

Comment

First off I understand streaming, I don't condone it but I understand!

I personally will never pay for a Froid PPV! I don't like streaming it's not an enjoyable experience. I want my sports in high definition. I no longer subscribe to Direct TV but I left my dish connected because I have family and friends who do truth be told the boxes can be moved.

I have Time Warner and Sky Satellite. My family has a vacation home in Baja about 45 mins past the border. Sky was all we could get down there but now my brother left a Direct TV box so its all good.

I retired from one job and set my own hours at my current job and I'm an addict (Boxing is my crack). We live in the South land (Southern California). Pops is not getting any younger so we go to as many fights as we can.

We got tickets for Salido vs Vargas in Carson. We have been to the BELASCO THEATER (La Fight Club), The Forum, The Sports Arena, Staples Center, Sportsman's Lodge, Studio City and The Pond (aka the Honda Center) or as people from the OC call it The Honda Ponda!

I now I don't speak for everyone but I personally spend enough on this sport!

I will say my peace! Froid has defrauded me. I wanted to see the best Floyd vs the best Pacquiao. I don't put the full blame on Floyd and maybe The Pacman should have backed out of the fight.

P.S. I love BoxNation..........THX to SKY!

Comment

stop trolling. you didn't buy the PPV 3 times, you're just upset because nobody acknowledged your purchases... you bought the Lemieux fight 3 times...

so basically, even doe we know you didn't, but you don't realize you were also providing for Lemieux's cut...therefore you should've purchased it 6 times to make up for Lil'Gs losses. Or do you like Lemieux very much as well?

Comment

Working...
                    X