No announcement yet.

is noua inoue the real deal or a high quality japanese device

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is noua inoue the real deal or a high quality japanese device

the way he dethroned the long time argentinian champ looked way better than whendonaire fought him hes looked unstopable sofar but do you think hes to green for chocolatito or cc carlos cauadras

In my opinion, even today chocolatito is quite a strong fighter, at least I like him.

Comment

I think he’s the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        I think he’s the real deal.
        Any boxer that fights thru a broken orbital in a world championship fight for 10 rounds is the real deal by me.

Comment

Too green? Lol Inoue is at his peak and he is more than ready for Roman and Estrada.

Does Roman and Estrada still have enough left in the tank for Inoue? I think not.

Comment

He’s gonna go down as an ATG

Comment

Inoue is sortof overhyped considering he has about the same resumè as Ioka.

Comment

I think he's a special talent. The world is his oyster.
                I wont be missing any of his future fights. Very good to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                  Inoue is sortof overhyped considering he has about the same resumè as Ioka.
                  I dont think you are familiar with japanese boxing and the lighter weight divisions because Inoue got matched up pretty tough from his very first pro bout and that’s because his handlers believed he’s special. Inoue has better resume than Ioka and that’s a fact.

I just dont see how a real boxing fan can call him overhyped after watching him operate in the ring.

He is one of the, if not the most, exciting fighters in Boxing today and his offensive skills are mind boggling.

Comment

Originally posted by LeOoze View Post
                    He’s gonna go down as an ATG
                    He could possibly go down as the greatest Japanese fighter of all time. Im more impressed by him than Harada.

Comment

Working...
                    X