Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many PPVs will Canelo-Khan sell?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They have done a good job promoting it, it will do more than cotto canelo the casuals probably fell for the whole "speed vs power" hype.

Comment

I don't think it will flop, Golden Boy is promoting the fight on Spanish TV very well.

Comment

Under 300k. The majority of boxing "fans" (at least the ones I know) have no idea who Khan is.

Comment

750k EASY!

Speed VS Power baby, don't miss it!

Comment

less than 500k

Comment

I'll say between 750-850k. Cinco de Drinko weekend brings out the casuals.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                I'll say between 750-850k. Cinco de Drinko weekend brings out the casuals.
                Haha good one cheers bruv

Comment

i say around 350k

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
                    We get it for free or should I say as long as you are subscribed to that £12 a month Boxnation.
                    What if you don't have BoxNation, how can you watch it then?

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      What if you don't have BoxNation, how can you watch it then?
                      A cheeky little online stream would likely do the job however that said anyone can purchase Boxnation you'd have to watch it online though doubt you'd get access to a satellite version of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X