Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Followed Strict Diet Switch For Showdown With Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Followed Strict Diet Switch For Showdown With Canelo

AMIR KHAN wants to satisfy his hunger to be boxing's pound-for-pound star by beating Saul Canelo' Alvarez - and then his stomach with chippie teas and curries.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"chip ship"

Has the BoxingScene subeditor been laid off or something? Loads of typos lately.

In other news, Khan is going to sleep this Saturday. No way he survives 12 rounds with the Mexican.

Comment

A fat welter is still just a welter, only fatter.

Comment

If making weight for Khan was such a sacrifice before why has he waited so long to move up?

Comment

It looks like lamb and chicken are off and back to the chippy then.

Comment

Lol Amir... Can't lie though, I'd be all over that celebratory dinner. Give me some porota and papadum with that chicken, lamb and rice, and I'd even keep Amir's wife busy while he cheats with his ex or whatever.

Comment

His trainer said on 24/7 that Khan comes into training at the high 150's and does his best training when he gets down to the low 150's.
              If after the training he would starve himself a week to make 40 or 47 it could explain why we was so weak.

Even if he gets ktfo as most of us expect, he should probably stay at 54.
              Last edited by JJRod; 05-02-2016, 11:04 AM.

Comment

I could go for some fish and chips right about now.

The only place I can get something like that around here is Long John Silver's though.

Comment

... Dude looks fat to me...

Comment

SO PORK IS OFF THE MENU?

Comment

Working...
                    X