Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why no love for Dontae's boxing nation???????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
    I have posted a few links on the forum of his and it has been met some alot of negativity??????? Did he fall out with you guys or something???? I like his channel
    hes a biggot & racist. Therefore he cannot accurately observe or comment on boxing. Pretty simple.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
      He a racist doe. Yet all the people that don't like him keep watching
      I highly doubt they do.

He's quite silly really, he could cater to three major boxing demographics but through racist narrows his appeal to just one costing himself in the process.

Comment

What about Wilson Kayden?
        I have my breakfasts with his videos, so lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          Dontae is using the uneducated black market of young boxing fans to brainwash them and fuel racists thoughts.

Apparently alot of these young fans admire him and don't know nothing about life and whats right and whats wrong so they support his ideas. It's like a severe sort of cancer to the sport. Alot of his fans are actually active on NSB.

Larry is one of his biggest fans.
          insecure people like you are common. ironically you write as if you figured out political science..

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
            Dontae is using the uneducated black market of young boxing fans to brainwash them and fuel racists thoughts.

Apparently alot of these young fans admire him and don't know nothing about life and whats right and whats wrong so they support his ideas. It's like a severe sort of cancer to the sport. Alot of his fans are actually active on NSB.

Larry is one of his biggest fans.
            Thats what Sharpton, the pro black afrocentrists, and pimps do, misery loves company, also the white liberals do this its why many blacks have been loyal democratic voters, its sad that many of them are easily gullible and brainwashed so they stay loyal, tell them someone is a racist and sympathize with them they will follow you and support you, its called pandering.

They also worship black celebs and live vicariously through them

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              I highly doubt they do.

He's quite silly really, he could cater to three major boxing demographics but through racist narrows his appeal to just one costing himself in the process.
              I bet soon hectari will make another dontae thread lol. I'm not subbed to him but I don't get how he's racist. People like hectari search for any Floyd leaning YT channel and declare them racist cause they're not PAC fans

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
                I have posted a few links on the forum of his and it has been met some alot of negativity??????? Did he fall out with you guys or something???? I like his channel
                Too much bias.

Very few of these youtube interviewers are not bias, like other journalists to be fair.

I watch his videos, like I do ellie seckbach, but boy they are bias.

Michelle Phelps is decent
                Boxinng Geo is ok
                IFL TV is decent
                radio raheem is a lot better now that hes not emotionally invovled

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                  Too much bias.

Very few of these youtube interviewers are not bias, like other journalists to be fair.

I watch his videos, like I do ellie seckbach, but boy they are bias.

Michelle Phelps is decent
                  Boxinng Geo is ok
                  IFL TV is decent
                  radio raheem is a lot better now that hes not emotionally invovled
                  I dont care if someone is biased, I can listen to stephen a smith and skip bayless and not be bothered, they just have a bias toward their guys but they dont push this conspiracy racial theory and hate someone for their race like Dontae does.

but Dontae is the worst of the bunch, he is RACE biased, unfair, and paranoid always crying worse than a woman and playing victim, he has severe mental illness, I had a cousin with his symptoms, she had borderline and narcissism with paranoia one bad experience caused her to hate a group of people and if someone wasn't hateful or mean she would piss them off or bait them to hear what she wanted to hear. That what Dontae does and a lot of his followers have the same mental disorder so they gravitate toward him.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                    The guy has 46k subs.

I doubt he cares what this site says about him.

New Media indie coverage actually helps boxing, and industry as well as boxers show him love. He's doing his job.

This guy has an agenda, always playing the race cards.

Not suprising if he has 46k followers since a lot of people will look for that type of opinion and boxing isn't a sport well covered.

Pro nazis channels also do have x k followers, doesn't mean it's worth listening.

Overall, his analysis are bad/biased.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Thats what Sharpton, the pro black afrocentrists, and pimps do, misery loves company, also the white liberals do this its why many blacks have been loyal democratic voters, its sad that many of them are easily gullible and brainwashed so they stay loyal, tell them someone is a racist and sympathize with them they will follow you and support you, its called pandering.

They also worship black celebs and live vicariously through them
                      Turn off that wingnut radio and go out and engage with some actual everyday Black folk, bruh. All that G. Beck tinfoil hat ranting ain't good for your brain.

Comment

Working...
                      X