Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder is now 235 put on size, and why did he get Tattoos can't see them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder is now 235 put on size, and why did he get Tattoos can't see them

Just peeping this video and Deontay when he first started fighting was like 210 pounds or something he is now a solid 235, wonder if he focused on leg day this time since he is top heavy. If he had some thicker legs the guy would be super deadly like Big George.

Also wtf at his Tattoos? I can't see anything, just looks like some darker marks on his skin, why do guys with really dark skin even bother getting tattoos you can't see that stuff, is it hard to tattoo a guy with dark skin or no?

this thread has one foot in NSB, one foot in the lounge

Comment

He shouldnt be bulking up, he will gas faster and will lose speed.

Comment

His average weight for the past 5 years is around 225lbs.
        His legs are genetics, there's not much you can do when muscle size isn't there to begin with.
        As to being concerned about another mans tattoos I'll leave that up to you gay guys!

Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
          this thread has one foot in NSB, one foot in the lounge

That's how hectari rolls, dude gives us that TMZ drama on here.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Just peeping this video and Deontay when he first started fighting was like 210 pounds or something he is now a solid 235, wonder if he focused on leg day this time since he is top heavy. If he had some thicker legs the guy would be super deadly like Big George.

Also wtf at his Tattoos? I can't see anything, just looks like some darker marks on his skin, why do guys with really dark skin even bother getting tattoos you can't see that stuff, is it hard to tattoo a guy with dark skin or no?

my tattoo artist will let a person with darker skin know first hand before going deep into what they want that the tattoo on them MIGHT not come out looking exactly like the drawing and thats due to the darker skin. has nothing to do with being racist or anything. its just something he tells all his customers with darker skin ahead of time.

Comment

I agree. His tat s. Look terrible. Cant see ****

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                His average weight for the past 5 years is around 225lbs.
                His legs are genetics, there's not much you can do when muscle size isn't there to begin with.
                As to being concerned about another mans tattoos I'll leave that up to you gay guys!

Ray.
                Hilarious!!!!!!!!!

Comment

He has tattoos?

Comment

Deontay is a shade or two darker than me, and I've been saying for years that guys as dark as us should NEVER get tatts. You can't ****ing see them, and regardless of the quality of workmanship, they look like they were done at home with a permanent marker.

Comment

Working...
                    X