Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's comeback fight - Who should it be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
    Not realistic?? As everyone can recall, the greatest fighter of this generation,Pacquiao, has moved up and fought in how many different weight classes? Be honest with yourself, Mayweather doesn't have the balls to do what Pacquiao has done. Instead he has taken the easy road during the 2nd half of his career, which, has tainted Mayweather's chance at being the GOAT. Any real fan, who's breath doesn't reek of mayweathers ballbag knows the truth.

Fight GGG or stay in the closet, Floyd
    You're extremely Ignorant and Misinformed but to destroy your **** argument simply because I am knowledgeable to Do So Answer This Question?

How Old Was Pacquiao when he was moving up in weight?

I mean I get it, for those that just hate Mayweather, yeah they're soiling their little Panties over Mayweather vs GGG no not because it is fair or realistic but more so because at this point it is desperation time to see Mayweather "LOSE"

But Careful what you ask for and the Standard you set because by you're logic you're opening Hell's Gate so when people are asking for GGG to move to 175 to fight Ward or Kovalev people who think like you are basically saying that he "SHOULD DO THAT" or "MUST DO THAT TO BE GREAT"
    Last edited by sicko; 05-01-2016, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
      At this point for me, the ONLY and i mean ONLY opponent I'd want to see Floyd fight is GGG. Anyone else is not worth it. If no GGG then stay retired.

You get your 100+ mil easily if you fight GGG
      He can't hype anyone else 100+ mil... If there will be a "public trend" in asking for that fight, Floyd will stay retired.

Comment

GGG at 155

Comment

To get 100 million it would need to be against someone who youd put money to ko him.
          GGG at 160 fits bill. But brook would be good

Comment

Kell Brook or GGG.

Comment

I believe Mayweather when he said he is truly retired. I not sure I understand the poll question. Best fight for who? Mayweather or me. I looked at it from Mayweather's point of view and I voted for him to rematch Pacquiao. That's the fight I would take if I were him. It makes him by far the most money and if he wins again it removes any lingering doubt about him being better than Pacquiao. I am a GGG fan so if I were voting for the fight I would like Mayweather to come back with it would be to fight GGG at 154 pounds. I believe my favorite fighter GGG would knock Floyd out if they fought at a weight limit of 154 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                You're extremely Ignorant and Misinformed but to destroy your **** argument simply because I am knowledgeable to Do So Answer This Question?

How Old Was Pacquiao when he was moving up in weight?

I mean I get it, for those that just hate Mayweather, yeah they're soiling their little Panties over Mayweather vs GGG no not because it is fair or realistic but more so because at this point it is desperation time to see Mayweather "LOSE"

But Careful what you ask for and the Standard you set because by you're logic you're opening Hell's Gate so when people are asking for GGG to move to 175 to fight Ward or Kovalev people who think like you are basically saying that he "SHOULD DO THAT" or "MUST DO THAT TO BE GREAT"
                Excuses are like azzholes buddy. Face it, the dong down your throat that you call mayweather coasted to "greatness". Nobody likes him or his bewildered fans. Matter of fact i hope he stays retired so nobody has to see another snoozefest farce of a fight

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                  What has Bumlovkin done to earn a Mayweather fight? He isn't even the champion in his own division...
                  Dude quit with this fanboy saying bs. Outside of Cotto and pacquiao what has any of the other Mayweather oppenents done to get a fight with Mayweather.

Dude Mayweather-GGG would be a huge fight and anyone who doesn't think so is just someone who dksab it is just a fanboy and scared of Mayweather fighting GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    It WILL be Danny Garcia IF he comes back. I don't think he is coming back unless like he said one of these Networks offer him something he can't refuse. 9 Figures is a lot of damn Money!

The GGG stuff is "CUTE" but not realistic at all

But only fight would be worth it to a Network giving up 9 Figures for is Mayweather vs Pacquiao 2 realistically

Not unless the 9 Figure Deal will be for at least 2 more fights which is possible
                    FloydPac I was more than enough. The general sports fan who paid for that snoozefest won't be back for rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      I believe Mayweather when he said he is truly retired. I not sure I understand the poll question. Best fight for who? Mayweather or me. I looked at it from Mayweather's point of view and I voted for him to rematch Pacquiao. That's the fight I would take if I were him. It makes him by far the most money and if he wins again it removes any lingering doubt about him being better than Pacquiao. I am a GGG fan so if I were voting for the fight I would like Mayweather to come back with it would be to fight GGG at 154 pounds. I believe my favorite fighter GGG would knock Floyd out if they fought at a weight limit of 154 pounds.

The poll question is a bit subjective. I suppose I was a bit curious to read the comments and see how the question was interpreted.
                      The question could mean:

Which opponent would be the most financially beneficial?
                      Which opponent would make for the most exciting fight?
                      Which opponent would be the best win for his legacy?

I would say that, imo, Gennady ticks all those boxes, but I don't want that fight. I like both guys, and I wouldn't know who to root for.

I would rather Floyd fight Thurman or Porter (good, exciting matchups; easy fights to make; no network BS) or Danny Garcia (because resume aside, he's overrated skill-wise, and I'd like to see Floyd embarrass him).

Comment

Working...
                      X