Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Hints at Comeback, Reveals Talks With CBS/SHO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't get the impression he was about to come back.

But I do think it is inevitable.

Comment

Lmfao. Floyd see's that he could keep schooling the WW's for the next 5 years. Easy money, easy 60-0.
      Coincidentally, Pacquiao is retiring coming off a great performance. Floyd's gotta 1-up him now

Comment

Danny garcia has herrera problems.

That fight wouldnt make 1 million.
        Maybe it does 800k

Its a stylistic mismatch. Nothng but a glorified sparring match.

Just stay retired and go away
        Always fighting overated fighters
        Danny is vastly overated

Comment

Floyd can't make 154, but he needed an IV after getting to 147. LoL! I bet his clown brigade gives it too.

Comment

He really didn't say anything different that what he has said in the past. And tbh for all the talk about people being happy he retired, boxing has been a real.**** show since then. Its like when he left all the money and public interest wen with him. Not that I think he should return because I don't. Just an observation.

Comment

Another zzzzzzz moment from floyd the phag weather.

Comment

Who gives a ****. The dozen times he "retired", he never was. His dick riders will cream their pants though, good for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                  300 million didn't last long. The more you make, the more you spend.
                  So true. So ****ing true! Hopefully I will be able to see Floyd kTFO, but I doubt it.

I just like seeing Floyd tested to the limit. He is that good.

Floyd fans don't hate, I want to see TBE overcome adversity.

Comment

So far in this thread we have seen more "haters" posting than "fans", shows you who really cares about Mayweather more. Most of his "fans" have move on and dealt with his retirement, the other side can't do the same, the moment there is a rumour about Mayweather all I see is them commenting about how happy Mayweather "fans" would be, makes you wonder who actually are his fans..... The "haters" who comment in everyone of his threads or his "fans" who are happy to stay away discussing other threads.

Comment

Well that win by Berto sets up a rematch.

But seriously Floyd wont comeback until Khan is out of the picture. If he loses to Canelo Floyd moght try to sneak in a fight with Garcia.

Comment

Working...
                      X