Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James DeGale Digs Deep To Overcome, Decision Rogelio Medina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
    so I say bum ass african american is okay with you, I can say all my diss to "african american" right?
    are you seriously proud that ginger is going to rape con man. If i was a canelo fan i would pretend this circus is not even happening SMH.

Comment

Medina is a tough guy. Props to Badou Jack and Gilberto Ramirez knocking him out when they were prospects.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
        thats up to the mods
        mods said they dont care what I said but poeple like YOU cry.

Comment

This was similar to the Khan/Algieri fight. One aggressive fighter, forcing the other to fight going backwards and against the ropes. They were both competitive, but also had a clear winner. 116-112, DeGale.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Medina is a tough guy. Props to Badou Jack and Gilberto Ramirez knocking him out when they were prospects.
            Degale insinuated porky might be on PEDS, does anyone know if they being tested

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
              so I say bum ass african american is okay with you, I can say all my diss to "african american" right?
              It's not right for any of that. African American is a race though, Mexican is an ethnic group. Many people say terrible things on here about other's country, for example you called Dominican Republic a "toilet" several days ago, nobody cared, not even me and i'm from there. Dissing ethnic groups and dissing races are both terrible, but both should be punished.

Comment

Lol

De Gale, was not impressive. Also, I think he is doing his sister.

Comment

Originally posted by Czarczar View Post
                  De Gale, was not impressive. Also, I think he is doing his sister.
                  this says alot about you mate. SMH

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      It's not right for any of that. African American is a race though, Mexican is an ethnic group. Many people say terrible things on here about other's country, for example you called Dominican Republic a "toilet" several days ago, nobody cared, not even me and i'm from there. Dissing ethnic groups and dissing races are both terrible, but both should be punished.
                      I honestly agree, but their is more disses to mexican than any other group, and I only diss back.

So when I get banned for saying the same **** that is saying to me I must question it, lol.

but I agree I watch boxing cause I like it and nothing else. I root for all kinds of fighters for all places but in text if you diss my people, I know so much boxing I can diss yall back in boxing context you know what I mean but when that happens im the only one punished lol.

I honestly keep it boxing 100% till they take else where.

Comment

Working...
                      X