Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James DeGale Digs Deep To Overcome, Decision Rogelio Medina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Degale himself said he was levels above , Degale is obviously not and is looking to being involved in a ordinary unification with ordinary Jack.Fighting Smith or Groves would be more interesting.

Comment

Respect to Rogelio "Porky" Medina,

He is a ****ing mexican warrrior, that guy is very humble and has a lot of heart.

He did not win, for me, but that guy deserves more good fights, this guy is heart and he always put a good show for the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
        The butthurt reaction by DeFail tells you everything you need to know. Woodchipper face DeGale's "he didn't hit me! He didn't hit me!". Plus his laughable PED accusations because he looked like **** and lost to a mexican.
        I know it hurts. Losing to mexicans is the bane of any boxers existence. They gave Bute a draw but a wide loss to the guy who performed better and won his fight.

There's like 3 total mexicans at super middleweight. Ramirez beat Abraham and Medina beat DeGale, they should be having an unification rematch. These weight classes are a joke and we need mexicans to legitimize them.

You keep bringing up overrated hypejobs, we'll keep knocking them down.
        DeGale won lol. Everyone knows that Chunky struggles to motivate himself when he's forced to fight these Mexican cans.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
          thats funny but if I say "bum ass blacks this" i get banned.

lmfao

racism doesnt exist.
          He would also be crying talking about racism in boxing but he only has a problem if its directed towards blacks lol

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            DeGale won lol. Everyone knows that Chunky struggles to motivate himself when he's forced to fight these Mexican cans.

Yeah, mexican cans that beat him.

Stay butthurt man. Its must burn like it did for salty-ass DeFail.
            Making excuses like a little b*tch.
            Top 3 British champ losing to #100-200 maybe active Mexican.

Comment

As always, DeGale is no more than a good fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                He would also be crying talking about racism in boxing but he only has a problem if its directed towards blacks lol
                exactly.

I get called more racial slurs than anyone in boxing lol. but its okay cause im mexican.

lol these dudes are nerds. ha

Comment

exactly.

I get called more racial slurs than anyone in boxing lol. but its okay cause im mexican.

lol these dudes are nerds. ha
                  "You can't be racist towards Mexicans because Mexican ain't a race, dumb wet-back" lmao idiot ass fools pretty much what that ****** Hanz said

Comment

I honestly agree, but their is more disses to mexican than any other group, and I only diss back.

So when I get banned for saying the same **** that is saying to me I must question it, lol.

but I agree I watch boxing cause I like it and nothing else. I root for all kinds of fighters for all places but in text if you diss my people, I know so much boxing I can diss yall back in boxing context you know what I mean but when that happens im the only one punished lol.

I honestly keep it boxing 100% till they take else where.

someone ban this POS

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                      "You can't be racist towards Mexicans because Mexican ain't a race, dumb wet-back" lmao idiot ass fools pretty much what that ****** Hanz said
                      exactly, I got banned for saying HOERICAN but users who say MEXI**** is okay lmfao. GTFOH

Comment

Working...
                      X