No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thomas Williams Blasts Out Edwin Rodriguez in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    I would've liked to see another round but it was still an entertaining fight. I'm sick of this whenever something doesn't go perfect it's always the promoters fault sh.it. It's on the ref and judges to do their jobs right. Their getting paid to be professionals.
    You're right man, it's not always the promoter fault. I don't like a lot of the match ups the PBC comes up with, but obviously they didn't come up short in that area this time.

Comment

Damn, with one second left on the clock. I wanted to see another round. Who knows, maybe E-ROD would've won it.

Comment

Ward's wins over Rodriguez looks less impressive. He couldn't KO a chinny, sloppy and slow puncher.

Of course Stephenson is going to fight the winner of these two

Comment

Rodriguez is most dangerous when he's hurt so I kinda feel we missed out on some **** by the ref calling this one, but Rodriguez falls like he's just been shot so I can't fault the ref too much I guess. Rodriguez probably wins if he wasn't so aggressive for no damn reason & fighting against his own best interest all the time. As a fan it was a fun ass fight while it lasted doe.

Comment

Working...
          X