Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz's Coach on Berto Rematch: It's a Must-Win For Both

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz's Coach on Berto Rematch: It's a Must-Win For Both

Trainer Joseph 'Hoss' Janik is supremely confident in the work put in with Victor Ortiz the past few months as they got ready for their rematch with Andre Berto later tonight at the StubHub Center in Carson, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I agree. Sadly, whoever loses this, will probably just be used in the future as an opponent to build up future contenders

Comment

Originally posted by rob g View Post
      I agree. Sadly, whoever loses this, will probably just be used in the future as an opponent to build up future contenders
      The real sad part is that the winner of this fight should also be used as an opponent to build up future contenders.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
        The real sad part is that the winner of this fight should also be used as an opponent to build up future contenders.
        Yeah it wouldn't surprise me one bit to see either one of these guys (Winner or Loser) get thrown to Errol Spence as his next step up in competition

Comment

Originally posted by rob g View Post
          Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
          what so strange. boxing is brutal sport and rewards winners like every other area of life

Comment

Working...
          X