• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm embarrassed for Dirrel. He just had an emotional breakdown on live tv

That was egregiously bad

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    That was egregiously bad
    I missed it because I'm on the road. Can you give me some detail?

Comment

Yea, it really was.

He gets worse every time I watch him fight. People clamor about how good and how skilled he is but In reality he's not. He's very average.

He just went 10 rounds with a dude that Kovalev folded in two rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
        I missed it because I'm on the road. Can you give me some detail?
        It was a long winded, incoherent, emotional rant, mixed with a bit of Martin Luther King and Muhammad Ali

Shockingly embarrassing. The wife looked at me like "WTF is wrong with this ******".

Oh yeah, did I mention he was holding a phone in his own face during the interview the whole time while he yelled and screamed incoherently for 2 minutes straight. Even put the interview on hold so he can send a 30 second video to his facebook/twitter fans. Then, once he was finished sending the video, went back to yelling and screaming about a bunch of nothing.

I guess that was his way of making up for the fact that he got dropped by a dude with 6 KO's.

flat out egregious

Comment

did this dude really beat gg? Dirrell looked awful

Comment

it was hard to watch tbh it was very cringeworthy

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              It was a long winded, incoherent, emotional rant, mixed with a bit of Martin Luther King and Muhammad Ali

Shockingly embarrassing. The wife looked at me like "WTF is wrong with this ******".

Oh yeah, did I mention he was holding a phone in his own face during the interview the whole time while he yelled and screamed incoherently for 2 minutes straight. Even put the interview on hold so he can send a 30 second video to his facebook/twitter fans. Then, once he was finished sending the video, went back to yelling and screaming about a bunch of nothing.

I guess that was his way of making up for the fact that he got dropped by a dude with 6 KO's.

flat out egregious
              That sounds crazy. I'm going to see if somebody post it on youtube. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                That sounds crazy. I'm going to see if somebody post it on youtube. Thanks!
                Ref was not feeling Dirrells speech.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                  Ref was not feeling Dirrells speech.

I WILL BE WORLD CHAMPION!!!
                  Refs like please shut up and stop embarrassing yourself.

Comment

I missed it..was it worse than Chris Arreola's rants and more cringeworthy than Adrian Broner trying to show off in post fight interviews?

Comment

Working...
                    X