Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow you following this BoxingVoice Beebs vs Nes beef? Nes a drug pusher informant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow you following this BoxingVoice Beebs vs Nes beef? Nes a drug pusher informant?

Beebs is dropping some bombs, he posted a link on youtube of Nestor being an informant in 2009 for the Feds. hinting that ThaBoxingVoice was funded on prior drug money, also said that Nes stole the name from an original guy named TheBoxingVoice and threatened him to take down his channel but the guys twitter is still up. Nes and Beebs have great chemistry on that show, but dang never though Nes was an informant and drug runner, they used him as muscle on the street as well. Dude has gotten big headed though, I wonder how come Nes has no fear he has put his face out there and still lives in Jersey dude playing with fire for real.

I always thought Nes was just a big old teddy bear type, he never had a temper, was level headed, and a family man who worked for the truckers union as a truck driver. Never knew he was a drug runner, and Beebs knew Nes back in 2008 thats when they first became friends around that time.

3 In October 2009 , Nestor Gibbs, a distributor who had worked with Osorio on the drug runs, began cooperating with law enforcement as a confidential informant . Gibbs informed law enforcement officials that Osorio was no longer working for Orama, and that Osuna and LaBrada were now supplying Osorio with drugs.

http://digitalcommons.law.villanova....rdcircuit_2012

Last edited by hectari; 04-29-2016, 03:05 PM.

You never knew that? That info has been out there. He turned rat and saved his own ass by putting all his friends in jail.

Comment

Nestor Gibbs is a scumbag. I hope the entire boxing community shunes this SNITCH!

Comment

you see,

i told you a lot of these floyd boxing channels and websites are funded by drug money.

al haymon and fighthype being the biggest ones.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          You never knew that? That info has been out there. He turned rat and saved his own ass by putting all his friends in jail.
          I never thought it was true until Beebs dropped the actual link, its crazy how Nes is putting himself in danger and his family, I wonder if he expects retaliation he is putting himself out there and lives in the same area.

Comment

The boxing voice is going down. Ringside Robbie Ethered Nes

Comment

That Beeb guy clearly bent as ****, you don't expose **** like that, it's man code

Comment

Does this same code cover snitching on your drug friends?

Comment

Beeb doesn't seem all there you'd think the boxingvoice was the most important thing ever, there both clowns but it used to be a good show, lol at ringside Robbie he was terrible
                  Last edited by emre belozoglu; 04-29-2016, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
                    The boxing voice is going down. Ringside Robbie Ethered Nes

Edit: Nes is making far less now, Beeb said Nes lost his truckers license and no longer makes that good income so has to focus on the show full time now, so its why he is being tight with the cash flow now.

Ironic nes telling people they are not committing full to TBV yet he got let go if true.
                    Last edited by hectari; 04-29-2016, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X