Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez's Promoter Details Situation With WBO Title, Berchelt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martinez's Promoter Details Situation With WBO Title, Berchelt

New York - A title fight was officially announced earlier today between WBO Jr. Lightweight champion Roman Rocky' Martinez (29-2-3, 17 KO's) and Vasyl Lomachenko (5-1, 3 KO's).

[Click Here To Read More]

they took the money!...fuk off..
    arum could have paid walters instead..
    hbo loves the boxing fans..once again it is proven lol

Comment

Good for Martinez he is coming down to the end he deserves the big money fight for all the great fights he has given us hopefully he beats loma

Comment

#boxing

Comment

Martinez didn't want to lose to a young hungry Mexican about six weeks ago, but now he's about to get knocked the phuk out by a young, hungry more accomplished former champion with mucho mas experience🇵🇷

Comment

Martinez is a warrior - he will give it all he has.

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
              they took the money!...fuk off..
              arum could have paid walters instead..
              hbo loves the boxing fans..once again it is proven lol
              Sounds to me like they're not even going to give him step aside money. This is a flanking move, a legal maneuver.

Comment

Originally posted by BestPR View Post
                Martinez didn't want to lose to a young hungry Mexican about six weeks ago, but now he's about to get knocked the phuk out by a young, hungry more accomplished former champion with mucho mas experience🇵🇷
                i kinda agree with you. It seems martinez rather lose to loma than berchelt. But i doubt he gets ko'd. He seems to have a pretty good chin and loma lacks the ko power

Comment

Boxing taking another leap backwards

We now have the precedent of the interim champion not being the mandatory fighter, where before this was assumed. Hilarious on part of the WBO if this is the case..

Comment

...you're absolutely right! Martinez will make more money, and won't look bad losing to Loma on the eve before the Puerto Rican Day Parade as opposed to losing to a relatively unknown Mexican on any other night...I'm just thinking it's gonna be a long night for PR fans...this ain"t Cotto hand-picking his opponents..anyhow, on another note...I met Verdejo at last year's Caribbean Baseball Classic...cool dude, but seriously over-hyped...he's another Dulorme, whom I also met here in San Juan...just sayin'

Comment

Working...
                    X