Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Fury go down a mystery of how good he actually was if he loses to Wlad and Joshu

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think in 99% of fighting careers the truth finds you in the ring one way or another. So no I don't expect him to be a mystery, or not even consider that scenario at this moment in time as its premature. I think he will eventually lose but he will win some other big fights and we will have a pretty good measure of where he belongs in the echelon of heavyweights.

Comment

Very few people think Fury is truly anything special yet. He's looked like a stumblebum in the past. NOW is his time to shine. if he beats top comp now, he will have a chance to go down as a great. If he fails to do that now, people will think his victory over Wlad was a fluke and that he was never great to begin with. It's really a critical time for him.

Comment

It wouldn't be a mystery at all in that case because his first victory over Wlad would be called a fluke and he would be rated accordingly (not rated at all).

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Very few people think Fury is truly anything special yet. He's looked like a stumblebum in the past. NOW is his time to shine. if he beats top comp now, he will have a chance to go down as a great. If he fails to do that now, people will think his victory over Wlad was a fluke and that he was never great to begin with. It's really a critical time for him.
          wlad is clearly done. beating up a 40 year old man terrified to throw any punches does not prove anything in my book.

acorrding to the fury fans it proves he's the greatest heavyweight of all time

who has he actually beaten before that? christian hammer and derick chisora ? that's pretty pathetic level of competition tbh.

' CHHISORA LOST REALLY GD TO VITALI DOE SO HE WAS WELL GD'

Comment

If he loses badly to Wlad then the first fight is just going to be chalked up as Wlad not being prepared. and taking him seriously. Kind of like when Forrest lost to Mora.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              wlad is clearly done. beating up a 40 year old man terrified to throw any punches does not prove anything in my book.

acorrding to the fury fans it proves he's the greatest heavyweight of all time

who has he actually beaten before that? christian hammer and derick chisora ? that's pretty pathetic level of competition tbh.

' CHHISORA LOST REALLY GD TO VITALI DOE SO HE WAS WELL GD'
              We can talk reasonably like this in US daylight hours but if I make any unsanctimonious comments about Fury at night, by morning I've got 20 replies and negative comments from nationalistic, hardcore British fans who say I know nothing about the sport.

I even consider myself a Fury fan but FFS, he looked RAW for many years and this is his chance to finally prove something and there's plenty of guys standing in line.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                We can talk reasonably like this in US daylight hours but if I make any unsanctimonious comments about Fury at night, by morning I've got 20 replies and negative comments from nationalistic, hardcore British fans who say I know nothing about the sport.

I even consider myself a Fury fan but FFS, he looked RAW for many years and this is his chance to finally prove something and there's plenty of guys standing in line.
                haha you're not wrong man.
                As a englishman myself ive watched his entire career from punching himself in the face to boring me to death with pitty pat decisions over journeymen
                I really do not rate him in the slightest and he's lucky AF to catch klit at the perfect time.

Credit where it's due and he moves very well for a bigman ill give him that.
                Being big and moving well will only ever get you so far though.....

Comment

Originally posted by GalaxyKnuckles View Post

Comment

I don't see that happening but yeah I guess so

Comment

Working...
                    X