No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Victor Ortiz Cracking Away On The Heavy Bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Victor Ortiz Cracking Away On The Heavy Bag

Victor Ortiz on Heavy Bag - SANTA MONICA, CALIF. - Fight week kicked-off Wednesday afternoon with media workouts for the long awaited rematch between former world champion "Vicious" Victor Ortiz and Andre "The Beast" Berto that headlines Premier Boxing Champions on FOX and FOX Deportes on Saturday, April 30 from StubHub Center in Carson, Calif.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Should have called it 'Victor listens to Careless Whisper.' He loved that **** so much that Berto better hope the don't play it to him in his corner between rounds.

Comment

QuiTrees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Honestly, f Ortiz. Physically one of the better talents in boxing but he's mentally a punk. For all that talent he really hasn't done much in the sport. Berto is a warrior. Everyone can say what they want, but at least he goes out on his shield. And he does it for us the fans. Not a big berto fan but I can appreciate a spartan. I hope he kicks Ortiz's diva ass.

Comment

Dude has so much talent, decent form and crisp punches when he's not mentally tired or hurt. Good speed and power. Yet that's all nullified because mentally he isn't the strongest or sure of himself when he's have it rough in the ring.

Hopefully this is some sort of turn around in his career...but I doubt it...

Comment

Working...
          X