No announcement yet.

Anthony Peterson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Peterson

What's up with him? He hasn't fought anybody since Brandon Rios in 2010. He's 37-1 and has been pro for 12 years now. Is he ever going to fight for a title? It feels like he's been around forever, but he's still basically a prospect. When he and Rios first fought, they were both green and now Rios is already thinking about retirement.

I've been curious wtf is up with Lamont's bro forever. Guy got shook post-Rios or something.

Comment

I heard he helped Broner get ready for Theophane

Comment

he's essentially happy being a sparring partner.

Comment

he was supposed to have a fight on tv on pbc somewhere but that never happened but he barely started actually fighting sancationed bouts again I think so we might see him soon on tv.

Comment

Yea he fought someone that was 22-1 on the broner card. Prob gonna be on pbc soon

Comment

I see his last fight was on April 1st, so I'm guessing that adds up. He was Broner's sparring partner and fought on the untelevised portion of the card. If he's content on staying a sparring partner, then all credit to him. I guess you can get paid well for that without too much damage.

Comment

Working...
              X