Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Tired of Discrimination, Moving Family To Los Angeles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    Yeah you'll fit right inside of california with your views on women and gay people..good luck with that bruh.
    Pfff he said Los Angeles not San Francisco... It's like going from NYC to Florida

LA & OC are where macho dudes cruise around being alpha and makin big bux

NorCal is yes, basically the same as the UK, a bunch of ecohipster cuckolds cutting their own balls off
    Last edited by ////; 04-28-2016, 12:35 AM.

Comment

LA has a new champion. War Fury!!!

Comment

Welcome to LA, champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          Vegas would be better to avoid state taxes. Why you think many boxers move there to avoid their state taxes take for instance Michagan Floyds 10 percent tax on his purses would feed many welfare leeches who live there specially Detroit
          I agree. California has the worst tax system. Detroit is the way it is because of 50 years of Democratic Party rule and Black "leaders" exploiting poverty in their own community ripping off there own people. Detroit is coming back though I've been to Greek Town and Ford Field Comerica Park downtown area many times. I like what I see.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            the dude's name is tyson fury. All that's missing is a picture of him draped in a flag with a bald eagle on his shoulder and an ar-15 in his hands. We shall embrace him as our own.
            lmfao!!!!!

Post of the year

Comment

It would be great to have the real world heavyweight champion based on the west coast! Tyson Fury is the king of boxing!

Comment

He did say he wants to each chocolate and get fat, he'll fit right in in America.

Comment

Lmao he should have moved to Boston gypos pretending they're Irish plenty of Yanks in Boston do that
                  Seriously though for someone as racist, ****phobic and sexist as he is why can't he take what he gives out back in return, really what is the excuse I'd love to hear it.

Comment

Those who complain about being discriminated against are the ones who most like to discriminate themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
                      Lmao he should have moved to Boston gypos pretending they're Irish plenty of Yanks in Boston do that
                      Seriously though for someone as racist, ****phobic and sexist as he is why can't he take what he gives out back in return, really what is the excuse I'd love to hear it.
                      When has Fury ever been racist?

Look at his prayer circle before the Wlad fight. White people, Irish travellers, Pakistani and Black people all sharing a Christian and muslim Prayer together.

He might be a lot of things, but racist isn't one of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X