No announcement yet.

Muslim Terrorists Abu Sayyaf Plots To Kidnap Manny Pacquiao or one of his Kids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    did your other name get banned you inbred ****?
    Agreed, a pure dole draining inbred muzz!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Agreed, a pure dole draining inbred muzz!
      for the record me calling him inbred had nothing to do with his religion

please don't quote me again you weirdo

Comment

for the record me calling him inbred had nothing to do with his religion

please don't quote me again you weirdo
        Cool Frankie !

Comment

Sorry i don't believe in the Adam and Eve theory, and all the other nonsense these religions tell us about how life started

At one point these religions were telling us the earth was flat and dinosaurs never existed lol, i mean come on.

But everyone isnt gay are they? also can't a gay person have intercourse with women to create life?

i'm pretty sure gay people have been creating life over the centuries.
          So you believe the big bang theory, that essentially everything came from nothing? Even scientists who deny God's existance have agreed that such is impossible.

I'd think that many gay people won't have sex with hetero people for similar reasons that hetero people won't have sex with gays. As for sex between gays of the opposite sex to breed, what about all of the horrible STDs, especially HIV? Why do they exist, if there's nothing wrong with everyone just boning whomever they want?
          Last edited by SUBZER0ED; 04-27-2016, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
            So you believe the big bang theory, that essentially everything came from nothing? Even scientists who deny God's existance have agreed that such is impossible.

I'd think that many gay people won't have sex with hetero people for similar reasons that hetero people won't have sex with gays. And what about all of the horrible STDs, especially HIV? Why do they exist, if there's nothing wrong with everyone just boning whomever they want?
            I believe life started from complex organic molecules.

I don't believe Adam ****ed his sister and thus started the human race. Some of the crap in these religious books is laughable..

Religion is a outdated concept, its just a set of rules to live by, just like the secular laws we have now.

Thankfully western society is moving away from religion.

There are 100's of different active religions, and 1000's of other religions which were killed off. Everyone thinks their religions is the "one".
            Last edited by FrankieBruno; 04-27-2016, 03:59 PM.

Comment

I believe life started from complex organic molecules.

I don't believe Adam ****ed his sister and thus started the human race. Some of the crap in these religious books is laughable..

Religion is a outdated concept, its just a set of rules to live by, just like the secular laws we have now.

Thankfully western society is moving away from religion.

There are 100's of different active religions, and 1000's of other religions which were killed off. Everyone thinks their religions is the "one".
              And where did the molecules come from? What prompted them to start life? How did they do that?

Eve wasn't Adam's sister, she was his wife.

What will you do if this "laughable crap" turns out to be true? Probably crap your pants.

Comment

And where did the molecules come from? What prompted them to start life? How did they do that?

Eve wasn't Adam's sister, she was his wife.

What will you do if this "laughable crap" turns out to be true? Probably crap your pants.

Under the conditions of early Earth.

There was no adam and even mate, your religion is no better than someone else's religion.

if you were born somewhere else you'd probably be following a different religion

Comment

Under the conditions of early Earth.
                  There was no adam and even mate, your religion is no better than someone else's religion.
                  How do you know, were you there?

if you were born somewhere else you'd probably be following a different religion
                  You're probably right on this part, but most religions follow a similar ideology. And Christianity has spread just about all over the world, and has many adopters.

Comment

ablu must be a phaggot butthurt over Mannys anti phaggot remarks

Comment

How do you know, were you there?

You're probably right on this part, but most religions follow a similar ideology. And Christianity has spread just about all over the world, and has many adopters.
                      It spread over the world by the sword not by enlightenment. Murder, rape and torture that's how religion spread.

Force fed claptrap

Religion is a brutal practice, which is used to enslave the minds of it's victims.

Comment

Working...
                      X