Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    i still havent forgiven espn for this:

and i never will.

i hope ESPN burns to the ground for that.
    For such an inconsequential award that you never would have noticed if it wasn't given to a transgender person. , you seem oddly upset about it

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      For such an inconsequential award that you never would have noticed if it wasn't given to a transgender person. , you seem oddly upset about it
      the award maybe inconsequential, but im not mad about the award, im mad at a mainstream sport's organization that is trying to normalize cross dressing and being transgendered as if there's nothing wrong with it.

THERE IS.

ITS FCKING DISGUSTING AND ESPN THE MOST POPULAR VISIBLE SPORTS ORGANIZATION SHOULD NOT BE TRYING TO MAINSTREAM CONFUSED CREATURES WHO ARE CROSS DRESSING FOR MONEY.

All you have to do is google all the articles QUESTIONING espn's decision to give that abomination a courage award.

You seem oddly upset that im upset about it.

this isnt about the award.

this is about the principal.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        the award maybe inconsequential, but im not mad about the award, im mad at a mainstream sport's organization that is trying to normalize cross dressing and being transgendered as if there's nothing wrong with it.

THERE IS.

ITS FCKING DISGUSTING AND ESPN THE MOST POPULAR VISIBLE SPORTS ORGANIZATION SHOULD NOT BE TRYING TO MAINSTREAM CONFUSED CREATURES WHO ARE CROSS DRESSING FOR MONEY.

All you have to do is google all the articles QUESTIONING espn's decision to give that abomination a courage award.

You seem oddly upset that im upset about it.

this isnt about the award.

this is about the principal.
        You're the one giving ESPN an ultimatum and writing in capital letters and ****, lol. I'm just chillin bruh.

Comment

As much as I.hated this ******.....Im gonna miss his annoying ass

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            I disagree with that, I think he actually knew sports, but that wasn't the point of his show. His job was to say ridiculous **** and he did a great job with that.
            He knew dick about sports. There was a reason he was fired while working in Chicago and Dallas.

Comment

Skip is headed to FOX sports, they the real big boys in sports now.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                You're the one giving ESPN an ultimatum and writing in capital letters and ****, lol. I'm just chillin bruh.
                EPSN is a disgusting zergling infested abomination. an empire suffering from dawood ibrahim gangrene and is slowly losing relevance and stature as the time goes on.

they pushed out the wildly talented bill simmons that elevated the ESPN brand and brought them great original content now they are losing a living legend in skip bayless.

FCK ESPN
                FCK YOU.
                FCK ANYBODY WHO THINKS ITS NORMAL TO BE BORN ONE GENDER THEN SUDDENLY DECIDE I WANNA TRY ANOTHER GENDER.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
                  Whitlock guest hosts for Cowherd all the time.

You didn't see his wrecking of Kobe the day after his 60 point farewell game?
                  The hot garbage, narcissist comments? Oh yeah, I caught that lol

Did you ever hear him explaining ciara being thirsty with khristine leahy? Colin was like WTF, HUH??

http://wp.me/p3LRnW-25ap

I can't embed those twitter videos

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    I don't know why he was employed anyway, he obviously knew **** all about any sport.
                    FAWK! Finally something we can agree on!
                    Green fawking k man!

Skip racist is a tool bag good ridence

Comment

Shame. I'm gonna miss the great chemistry he and SAS had with one another. I wonder who they will replace him with (hopefully not that young, unfunny black guy.)

Comment

Working...
                      X