Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are you finally going to g@y ****?

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
      Skip is headed to FOX sports, they the real big boys in sports now.
      Very true! They stole cowherd away and now skip worthless

Comment

Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
        Shame. I'm gonna miss the great chemistry he and SAS had with one another. I wonder who they will replace him with (hopefully not that young, unfunny black guy.)
        Michael Smith? That dude has made me search for the remote more than anyone in TV history EVER.

Comment

Sucks.
          ESPN needs to pay up.
          They lost Cowherd and now Skip.
          Who's gonna make ESPN interesting now?
          Mike and Mike are to vanilla.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
            Sucks.
            ESPN needs to pay up.
            They lost Cowherd and now Skip.
            Who's gonna make ESPN interesting now?
            Mike and Mike are to vanilla.
            It looks like Max Kellerman has a great shot at Skip's chair lol. I linked the article a couple pages back.

Comment

Skip was a great troll- with that stupid slight grin on his face trying to play dumb LOL. And he probably did believe some of what he was saying even though he knew full well he didn't even watch the games, or the fights. I think he's hilarious - but I wonder if that act might have only worked because he and Stephen A. could play off of each other. To me the show was less interesting and funny when either was off
              Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 04-26-2016, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ThumperMcDougal View Post
                Skip took a fat payday and is taking his talents to FS1. Check it out, looks like Kellerman could take his seat.

http://nypost.com/2016/04/26/espn-is...ium=SocialFlow
                lol He's leaving for only an extra million or two a year? Lame. Hopefully he changes his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  EPSN is a disgusting zergling infested abomination. an empire suffering from dawood ibrahim gangrene and is slowly losing relevance and stature as the time goes on.

they pushed out the wildly talented bill simmons that elevated the ESPN brand and brought them great original content now they are losing a living legend in skip bayless.

FCK ESPN
                  FCK YOU.
                  FCK ANYBODY WHO THINKS ITS NORMAL TO BE BORN ONE GENDER THEN SUDDENLY DECIDE I WANNA TRY ANOTHER GENDER.
                  Honestly doesn't matter to me whether it's normal or not. What do I care what another person wants to do with their body . Ain't my dick getting chopped off lol

Comment

Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
                    lol He's leaving for only an extra million or two a year? Lame. Hopefully he changes his mind.
                    I know right? Him and Stephen A. have great chemistry. I'll definitely miss ol Skip.

On a side note... If Max gets the job, there could be more boxing talk on FT. Max is pretty much the only replacement I'd still watch the show for tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                      I left ESPN/ESPN2 the night after the last episode of Friday Night Fights. If they change their mind, they know where I will be... Watching HBO and Showtime.
                      We are like of mind. ESPN programming is pretty god awful

Comment

Working...
                      X