No announcement yet.

Golovkin fan logic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    who cares about your book? if you wanna say GGG is a bum, go ahead, just don't flood the fucking main page with thread after thread about the same thing and topic.
    obviously im not the only one who feels that way

you mad...all you have to do is look at the all the posts

i never said GGG was a bum...i know you can read, can you comprehend?

he is a good fighter, whose prime is being wasted on overmatched opposition

nothing more or less...deal with it

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
      You're not allowed to speak the truth on this forum, 98% of these posters are fan boys and have no idea about the sport.

I've said it from the beginning,that Kazakh fraud is a cherry picking coward,he's 34 and not one solid opponent...he's fighting bums like wade and monroe jr because he knows the casuals and his fan boys don't care as long as he wins

Borat is a little b**** who's sh***ing himself when he hears ward's name

And look who he's fighting now, a welter weight who hasn't fought one solid fighter either
      blasphemy...the truth is not wanted in NSB

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
        Golovkin wanted either a chubby Mayweather or a skeleton Ward.

Grow some balls and move up to 168.
        BU BU BU He is a small middleweight doe....they trying to bully him doe....hagler never moved up doe (he actually won the title in the ring bwahahahahahaha)

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          obviously im not the only one who feels that way

you mad...all you have to do is look at the all the posts

i never said GGG was a bum...i know you can read, can you comprehend?

he is a good fighter, whose prime is being wasted on overmatched opposition

nothing more or less...deal with it
          wtf are you talking about, you are constantly bashing the guy, you don't fool anybody. i know you hate the fact that even fighting bums he still more popular than your current favorites fighters. deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            Golovkin haters logic: Just have a bunch of dildos and red rep bar. XDD
            .....while GGG's best win may be over a welterweight...cant make this stuff up....gotta love it

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              wtf are you talking about, you are constantly bashing the guy, you don't fool anybody. i know you hate the fact that even fighting bums he still more popular than your current favorites fighters. deal with it.
              since you know me so well tell me my favorite fighters bwahahahahaha

I can acknowledge his talent and still point out his thin resume...its called being objective, you can try it

just because I see he has obvious skills doesnt mean he takes risks....he doesnt.....he a small middleweight doe(when fans say he should move up if everyone is scared).....they ducking doe (priced themselves out)

excuse me for having a brain and not believing everything the media throws out there...proof is in the pudding and he has a lot of proving to do, if he is the fighter they are hyping..he hasnt proved much

accomplished>popular

thank you for admitting he is the can man, "ANY CAN, CAN GET IT!!!!"

Comment

Hey lilg you wanna fight ward:

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  Hey lilg you wanna fight ward:

too big of a risk....cant fight a super middleweight at 168 yet pulls a ww up to the middleweight limit

gotta love the hypocrisy while the garglers defend and deflect

if they cant see k2 and hbo are inflating this mans record until cashing out, they are past gullible

Comment

cant fight a super middleweight at 168 yet pulls a ww up to the middleweight limit
                    this pretty much.... is very laughable and watching these guys defend it is too funny.

Comment

since you know me so well tell me my favorite fighters bwahahahahaha

I can acknowledge his talent and still point out his thin resume...its called being objective, you can try it

just because I see he has obvious skills doesnt mean he takes risks....he doesnt.....he a small middleweight doe(when fans say he should move up if everyone is scared).....they ducking doe (priced themselves out)

excuse me for having a brain and not believing everything the media throws out there...proof is in the pudding and he has a lot of proving to do, if he is the fighter they are hyping..he hasnt proved much

accomplished>popular

thank you for admitting he is the can man, "ANY CAN, CAN GET IT!!!!"
                      right, you are so objective that you constantly post threads about him and his poor record. it's always the same with you lol. why don't you go ahead and start a new thread off this coversation, to explain me how GGG is actually good but not that good, in fact a bum and try be objective about it.

btw, i've said this beforebut it bears repeating it, is imposible to be objective, since we are not objects but subjects. i'm biassed and so are you and everyone else you are just more anoying than the rest and like your hero floyd you are an atention whore.

Comment

Working...
                      X