Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin CAN'T make 155 lbs, that's why he won't accept Caneloweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There hasn't even been an offer from GB/Canelo for 155. Do you guys realize that? No offer has been made and no offer has been rejected, so you guys are getting way ahead of yourselves. We've heard Canelo tell the media he'll only do 155. We've heard K2 say they'll only do 160. We've heard Gomez flip flop and say 155 one day, then say maybe Canelo goes up a bit and GGG down a bit another day. It's posturing until they actually negotiate.

Comment

He can make it he just dont want to because they both will be 170-5 on the night so why bust his ass for no advantage .

For Floyd he said he can make it , and that means rehydrate to have a 25lb advantage on the night .

Its not hard to see whats going on .

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
        lil g is a coward that is the only reason. Had this coward had the balls and belief inhimself like everyone who reps him and speaks for him, he would have killed Canelo, Ward, Froch, Chavez, etc all by now but no his biggest name is Rosado or Ishada lol.
        3 of those ducked him blatantly. How do you put the blame on him, dumba$$?

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          He can make it he just dont want to because they both will be 170-5 on the night so why bust his ass for no advantage .

For Floyd he said he can make it , and that means rehydrate to have a 25lb advantage on the night .

Its not hard to see whats going on .
          Even as a MW he's no heavier than most top SWW fight night. You'd hope a 2x, lineal, unified SWW champ would be ready for a guy of that size dropping down to SWW. Unless..

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            3 of those ducked him blatantly. How do you put the blame on him, dumba$$?
            The "I hate Golovkin club" is really making NSB insufferable. Dozens of threads each day, thousands of posts same exact **** over and over and over. Doesn't matter if you use logic or reason; you can't argue with stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              The "I hate Golovkin club" is really making NSB insufferable. Dozens of threads each day, thousands of posts same exact **** over and over and over. Doesn't matter if you use logic or reason; you can't argue with stupid.
              Don't forget, they are all floyd boy toys.

Comment

Why should the MW champ who is mandatory to fight the other MW champ accept a catchweight and basically fight at LMW?!

Its so silly that this is even being debated.

Comment

I think it could be the issue that GGG can't even make 155. He came down from the 165 amateur division when he turned pro. I think the lowest he's weighed ever is like 157 & change in his entire pro career. Would love to see this fight, but I feel like its just not likely to happen this year or maybe even next year as crazy as that might sound right now to some.

Comment

It's like the old days of Pac CW Terrorism. Funny how that outrage died suddenly in 2013, and now most of those guys are busy defending CWs 10x worse

Comment

What dont you get about a 25 lb advantage on fight night are you that fckn ******ed , and then GGG cant give Ward 5 pounds .

You idiots have got your head so far up your ass you cant see anything , bias bunch of fanboys its always about your Tonka truck being best and always only on a one way street .

Comment

Working...
                      X