Official: Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute / James Degale vs Rogelio Medina RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    LMAO god dam that's a lot of bacon

But I can't judge you, I ate through a pint of Ben & Jerry's before passing out
    I wish i had ice cream. You ever try the chocolate fudge brownie one? The best.

I'm eating a muffin now.

Comment

• 7-3 to Jack.

I wish Jack would pick up the pace here and at least try to go for a KO. What is the point of investing all those early rounds to the body if you're not gonna try to hurt him in the late rounds?

Comment

• Bute got a shot on the top his dead that got him moving back there

Comment

• I've got Jack winning widely but he's never stepped it up and has failed to impress. He wouldn't beat Degale on a performance like this, which makes me sad because this division is dead.

Comment

• Bute is too black for his own good

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              James "Medina missed every shot" Degale somehow looking like he fell down a mountain.
              lol did he really say that

Comment

James "Medina missed every shot" Degale somehow looking like he fell down a mountain.
                Lol. Was hoping he loses too. Hate showboaters in the ring. Show some class ass. Hopefully he'll unify then go up in weight then get knocked out.

Comment

• Bute took that one I think.

Jack aint beating DeGale fighting like this.

Comment

• I'm not sure what you guys are watching. This isn't a bad fight at all. Jack is fighting an intelligent fight and Bute is game in there.

Comment

I've got Jack winning widely but he's never stepped it up and has failed to impress. He wouldn't beat Degale on a performance like this, which makes me sad because this division is dead.
                      I think he is looking fairly sharp myself. Better performance than I expected.

Comment

Working...
                      X