Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute / James Degale vs Rogelio Medina RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol, Macklin putting down the crowd, saying they don't understand boxing and can't see the brilliant work Degale was doing, that everything Medina threw landed on the arms. Fking wanker.

Comment

• Those 117-111 cards were garbage

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        except that danny didn't act like a dick, he was gracious
        True, true

Comment

• Clear win for Medina. WAR PORKY!!!!

Comment

• Whats a guy whos just now getting money doing buying a house like that?? ****ing FLoyd is a bad influence. I hope Jack wins tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              True, true
              he knows to be, because he knows the gifts keep on comin'

Comment

• Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                While that isn't incorrect (accuracy) Medina looked like he landed significantly more punches than given credit for. Not just that, but Medina was working his body badly. There were times where Degale's entire offense and movement stopped and he would favor his right side and was visibly uncomfortable. There were also a few shots in between that stunned and made Degale lose his footingbut because he landed a jab all you heard was how he landed a jab in the exchange without mentioning how he just got crushed with a left hook.

Degale might have been more accurate but with that volume (of power punches) Medina needs to be barely accurate to match Degale's work.

Degale was literally at times fully disengaging and giving him his back. Being hit with body shots that made him turn his back and run. I would normally pick the more accurate fighter but not when the other guy seems to have you anguishing from the second round on

Degale was flashier but clearly not as effective in my opinion. I would rather have been Medina in almost every single round.
                I thought Medina was doing good work on the inside for most of the fight.

Comment

• wow floyd is 161 lbs....

Comment

• Originally posted by golden boi 360 View Post
                    so one scorecard was actually 116-112?
                    115-113, 117-111, 117-111... Lol

Comment

• Roman Gonzalez got a shout out.

Comment

Working...
                      X