Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: PBC on Spike Andre Dirrell vs Caparello/Anthony Dirrell vs Truax RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Caprello fight like Super Macho Man from Mike Tyson's Punchout if he didn't have the Super Power Windup Punch.
    All he needs is the hair.

I had more problems with Mr. Sandman.

Comment

• You know, from trying to fight from the outside and middle of the ring, that's where I'm more worried if I'm Dirrell.

Against the ropes phone booth has been better for him.

Not good.

Comment

• Dirrell isn't good. I'm sick of hearing about how 'skilled' he is

Kovalev folded this bum he's facing in two rounds. This fight is already 9 rounds in.

Comment

• See if Dirrell can end strong.

Comment

• Dirrell just doesn't have the quickness he used to have earlier in his career. he was good from the outside because he was long and quick with both his punches and feet. He gets caught on the way out now because he isn't quite as quick as he used to be, he can still be effective but he needs to keep his hands up as he moves out.

He is still pretty good, but he can be hit and he does get knocked down even if he is tough enough to get through fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
              Dirrell isn't good. I'm sick of hearing about how 'skilled' he is

Kovalev folded this bum he's facing in two rounds. This fight is already 9 rounds in.
              Kid Chocolate vs Dirrell should be next in brooklyn

Comment

• Dirrell only lost one round, but can't really say that he and his team can be that happy with this performance.

Comment

• Not Impressed at all. His brother took care of business early Andre is terrible

Comment

• Dirrell is on the decline now. Not nearly as sharp as he used to be. Chin is shaky also. He still has good hands, but he used to have amazing reflexes. Now he looks vulnerable.

Comment

• "MAYWEATHER PROTEGE" Mickey Bey.

Dude couldn't even be a Devon Alexander protege.

Comment

Working...
                      X