Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: If Canelo Refuses Golovkin - Mexicans Will Turn on Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanchez knows damn well that title don't matter when it comes to boxing superstars.

Only the ones complaining about a title are the ones that know that their favorite fighter is not a superstar.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
      At all, Mex fans are putting pressure on Canelo's facebook for fighting GGG.

We are not talking about *****s doing mental gymnastics in order to find excuses, but mexican fans, they support a country and the sport, not a character.
      I've just entered Canelo's FB account -- you're right, Mexican fans put big pressure on him to fight GGG next... Is Oscar Mexican or "American" (i.e. U.S.)?

Comment

Originally posted by fredhopple View Post
        Mexicans don't matter to USA boxnig fans at all nor does Canelo. Let Canelo fight his fights in the Mexico if there is an arena there with electricity. GGG is going to KO Canelo anyway so why would Canelo even fight GGG? Mexicans HAVE NEVER BEEN KNOWN FOR BEING BRAVE OR EVEN BEING THAT SMART. GGG is far superior to Canelo. Keep Canelo in Mexico as the USA doesn't need Canelo or the vagrants that would follow him. Si'
        Im an American Mexican but come down to my gym and I will show you how brave I am you ****en bigot.

Comment

Canelo is nothing to the 160 division, Golovkin is the true lineal champion.

So is Lara (who beat Canelo) the real man 154.

Canelo is just champion of his tiny 154-155 CW division.

This guy thinks he's above the sport but isn't doing sht sportwise.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            I've just entered Canelo's FB account -- you're right, Mexican fans put big pressure on him to fight GGG next... Is Oscar Mexican or "American" (i.e. U.S.)?
            Canelo needs to fight GGG if he stays at 160,
            or go down to 154 and rematch Lara (#1 at 154) who beat him according to most observers and stop hiding at 155.

Not saying Kahn is an easy fight, but he needs to be serious and respect the sport.
            Even Floyd hasn't done so bad.

Oscar is a traitor to Mexico by just the way he's managing Canelo who is supposed to be the pride of this country.

Comment

Floyd and Manny didn't fight each other for 5 years and NONE of their fans turned on either guy. And they were in the same division and fighting basically the same common opponents for most of that time. But idiots like GGG's camp think that Mexicans will turn on Canelo who has NEVER fought higher then 155 and NEVER fought a full middleweight his entire career for if he doesn't bow down and jump to 160 because GGG says so? LMAO

Canelo has fought Trout, Mayweather, Angulo, Lara, Kirkland, Cotto proving he will fight any of the best and toughest fights out there. What has this chump GGG proved? That's he's a tomato can crusher and liar (I'll fight Manny and Floyd at 154 but now can't fight Canelo at 155?) SMH

Comment

Originally posted by fredhopple View Post
                Mexicans don't matter to USA boxnig fans at all nor does Canelo. Let Canelo fight his fights in the Mexico if there is an arena there with electricity. GGG is going to KO Canelo anyway so why would Canelo even fight GGG? Mexicans HAVE NEVER BEEN KNOWN FOR BEING BRAVE OR EVEN BEING THAT SMART. GGG is far superior to Canelo. Keep Canelo in Mexico as the USA doesn't need Canelo or the vagrants that would follow him. Si'
                except for the fact that a huge percentage of american boxing fans are of mexican decent

Comment

or go down to 154 and rematch Lara (#1 at 154) who beat him according to most observers and stop hiding at 155.

Not saying Kahn is an easy fight, but he needs to be serious and respect the sport.

Oscar is a traitor to Mexico by just the way he's managing Canelo who is supposed to be the pride of this country.
                  ya canelo actually had to force gbp hand on trout and lara according to boxing writers they were trying to not let him fight them

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                    They have seen Canelo drop weight to fight the best fighter on the planet in Mayweather, he then fought guys in Trout and Lara that people were claiming he would duck due to the style clash, then he gave up 80% of the money split to secure a fight with Cotto.

I think the majority realise that when he feels it's time to fully move to 160, those 160 fights will happen. Canelo has a history of taking difficult fights.
                    Exactly Canelo has a much better resume then GGG and has proven he is willing to do what it takes to make fights fans want to see he has sacrificed weight or money for the fans. He's in a position now where he no longer needs to do that. What has GGG proven? What has GGG earned? Calls out bigger superstars thinking he can tell them what to do and refusing to play his role (the B side) to make that fight. And trust me he knows about the A Side because he pulled the same leverage card when he dealt with Ward telling him catchweight or no fight I'm the A side I call the shots. When Canelo is a much bigger A side compared to GGG then foolish GGG ever was to Ward.

If all you want is the belt then of course you don't need to back down to any demands just stop giving step asides like you did to Cotto and now Canelo and you will get the belt in the trash you could of had it last year if that was the case. But if you want to fight Canelo with or without any title on the line it will be on Canelo's terms he's the bigger superstar.

Comment

Only 30% of boxing media scored the fight for Lara.

Canelo won the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X