Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez Erupts: Golovkin Won't Go Down One Ounce For This Diva

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abel Sanchez needs to shut up and leave the talking up to Tom Loeffler. This man does nothing but run his mouth.

Talks crazy about both Ward and Canelo like GGG is above both.

I like GGG, he has a damn good promoter but he needs to tell his trainer to stop running his mouth and let things run its course.

GGG will get the main stage that he deserves and it's coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      You would think these cats who like to argue about boxing would know these things by now. This is what the forum has come to. It would be a lot easier for them to just accept that you taught them something, but due their intransigence, the extent of their ignorance to the sport is showing.
      You can't forfeit and keep the lineal title, that's ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Take your vacant title and go, Tureano is waiting.
        Looks like Jacobs may be. While GGG is making a million a round, scaring the **** out of Canelo, he's still seen as a better fighter, hence his p4p status over chicken **** Canelo.

Originally posted by -Mar.GOD.rito- View Post
        Then keep Ca$hnelo out of your mouth, fa990t.

Keep fighting bums.

155 is waiting. It's evident Triple Flop is terrified of Ca$hnelo
        155 isn't a weight class dude. It's a place where human vaginas go when they hide from GGG.

Canelo holds three 160 pound titles, can't make 154. Twist it all you want, everyone knows it's Canelo whose scared as ****.

Canelo comes in heavier, why s he scared of GGG at 160. Oh, because he knows unless he can drain GGG, he has no ****ing chance in hell.

That's some lame as shot. Mexican warrior my ass, he's a ****ing disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by LOCOMEX89 View Post
          Abel Sanchez needs to shut up and leave the talking up to Tom Loeffler. This man does nothing but run his mouth.

I like GGG, he has a damn good promoter but he needs to tell his trainer to stop running his mouth and let things run its course.

I agree with that. Loeffler is very measured. Sanchez is a blowhard that's loving all this limelight

Comment

Originally posted by LOCOMEX89 View Post

This is exactly what trainers should do, rep their fighter and drum up support. Notice how all trainers do this.

Don't hate him for doing his ****ing job. GGG is the nice guy, killer in the ring.

Sanchez puts the media spin, as he should.

He's gotten so much pressure put on Canelo through the media, and that's what he should do. It works.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              Well, Canelo is the A-side, so he will give Golovkin whatever entitlement that entails.

That's how it worked out for Ward anyways.
              A side my A$$..Were talking about the middleweight title...DUMBO...

What leverage does the Super Diva Cinnamon Bun, have to dictate 155.

If The Bun can't agree to the MW limit, he loses the belt, end of report!

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                This is exactly what trainers should do, rep their fighter and drum up support. Notice how all trainers do this.

Don't hate him for doing his ****ing job. GGG is the nice guy, killer in the ring.

Sanchez puts the media spin, as he should.

He's gotten so much pressure put on Canelo through the media, and that's what he should do. It works.
                No what I hate is that he wants the spot light just as much as GGG. Believe me Canelo isn't losing any sleep thinking about Abel Sanchez's comments. Just like how Andre Ward isn't.

Abel Sanchez talks out of his A$$ and a lot of fighters, and trainers are calling him out on it.

Comment

Damn shame there are 'fans' in this thread that actually fault GGG for honoring the MW limit and accept Canelo's excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
                    THEY YOU DONT GOT A FIGHT, Easy as that.

Keep fighting bums and begging for paydays but always accepting step aside money... you lames.
                    Accepting step aside money from Canelo is not a bad thing at all since Canelo will likely never fight little g. Little g might as well get paid good money in the process.

Canelo is a coward and a bigger diva than Miguel Cotto. 155 pounds is not a division and he will have an advantage until he can no longer make 155 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
                      THEY YOU DONT GOT A FIGHT, Easy as that.

Keep fighting bums and begging for paydays but always accepting step aside money... you lames.
                      And Nelo don't got a belt.

He'll put a huge shame to Mexico when he drops that belt.

Comment

Working...
                      X