No announcement yet.

Tito moved up to fight Hopkins but golovkin ducked Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tito moved up to fight Hopkins but golovkin ducked Ward

Can we all agree golovkin is a coward? 34 years old and fighting Wade. If he were Black he would be Adonis Stevenson.

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
    Can we all agree golovkin is a coward? 34 years old and fighting Wade. If he were Black he would be Adonis Stevenson.
    I don't know about the Adonis Stevenson analogy but I do believe him and his coach ducked ward. There's no way other than that to describe willingness to move up to fight froch or Chavez but wanting a catch weight for ward. His coach knows and GGG knows the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by EMACULATE View Post
      I don't know about the Adonis Stevenson analogy but I do believe him and his coach ducked ward. There's no way other than that to describe willingness to move up to fight froch or Chavez but wanting a catch weight for ward. His coach knows and GGG knows the outcome.
      and Virgil hunter's right... time to move on, the fight will never happen.

If they didn't want anything to do with ward then, they definitely won't want anything to do with him after he beats kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
        and Virgil hunter's right... time to move on, the fight will never happen.

If they didn't want anything to do with ward then, they definitely won't want anything to do with him after he beats kovalev.
        I think it's more about not letting golovkin be a p4p fighter. We'll always know he ducked.

Comment

I think it's more about not letting golovkin be a p4p fighter. We'll always know he ducked.
          I think the term "ducked" is overused, and really applies to only few situations.

For instance, one fighter passing on another for a more lucrative fight is understandable to me. My problem is when certain fighters do it, then knock other fighters for doing the same....it's weak.

Comment

Wait your guy won't even fight someone his own wait.

Are you really this ****ing dumb?

Comment

Are you talking to yourself with your alt?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Are you talking to yourself with your alt?
                Yea...his alt from 2008

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
                  Yea...his alt from 2008

Probably

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Probably
                    Well I guess you're having a conversation with his alt also.

Comment

Working...
                    X