No announcement yet.

Errol Spence sums up the GGG haters in a nut shell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post

Somebody let Spence know, Ward don't fight at 160lbs. He might as well have said Ward could clean out 122 lbs while he was at it.
    When people see how Ward reacts to that first Killa Kov jab, the fear will start to set in.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      When people see how Ward reacts to that first Killa Kov jab, the fear will start to set in.
      Ayeeee dass rayciss

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        I'm glad to see you're one of those people who believe Ward/Kovalev still happens. It gives me hope. I have a feeling we may have seen Ward's final fight.

Comment

Fan of Spence Jr but yeah those are sum stupid Tweets lol

You Went with Wade, he got destroyed, you give GGG Credit and you leave it alone not try to discredit and say "Someone Else Could Beat Him"

Comment

Every reaction to Golovkin by these guys is "Ward." It's a coping mechanism for them. They feel threatened. Nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by dranoel View Post
              How the hell is this not a race thing?

Like can't fighters, even, look at certain things objectively?

Clearly GGG was overmatched for wade, in fact, 100:1 fav

and a brother has to stick with a brother,
              but as soon as that guy loses, they have to get like the bigger dude in there to defend things for african americans it seems? Like some grade school type of garbage
              so childish Spence

Total nonsense imo
              Iunno how that happens
              if I were african american, I'd still see GGG as a sick fighter
              he has the amateur experience, he has the technicals, and he has the power
              You can't really hate on him knocking out whoever is put in front of him.
              I wouldn't side with Wade if you paid me to, if Wade was white
              nobody would of been his friend with those skills
              can't lie
              The posters on this site are sad I don't think I've seen one black poster give GGG props they hate his guts! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
                The posters on this site are sad I don't think I've seen one black poster give GGG props they hate his guts! Lol
                It's weird as heck to me.
                Like it isn't even as if Spence mentioned someone else in that division (who isn't black).

It has to be Andre Ward and it's already annoying.
                GGG campaigns at 160
                Ward campaigns at 175
                Even if that match up would be cool to watch, it's just out of the question, clearly.
                15 pounds
                Spence is 147, why doesn't he just fight GGG?
                Like please gtfo and give GGG his props for winning a fight and leave it at that.
                You can side with Wade but give the dude props for winning at the end, or become a fan. Don't carry it over that way.
                Also, I don't mean Spence to fight GGG, that is an absurd mismatch right now. I was just pointing out the whole weight campaign stuff.

Comment

Ward will always be connected with ggg bc while he called out floyd, he wouldn't fight ward and floyd called him on it. Also fighters can be fans too, sometimes you choose who you want to win without any research or betting the house on em.

Comment

Hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
                      I'm black, ggg is good but not beyond criticism. Ward is not beyond criticism. Everyone is not a hater.

Comment

Working...
                      X