Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo is a far better fighter then GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

from the creator of "Broner, the next fighter of the decade" comes "Canelo is a far better fighter then GGG, He would beat him and beat him easily" another epic fail thread by larryxxx..... soon to be bumped

Comment

I've always thought GGG would wreck Canelo... Who is completely unproven at 160 mind you.

Canelo's only hope is a catchweight or GGG getting old. Otherwise he's getting punished for however long his defense and chin holds up.

GGG is a beast at 160... No one at 160 with anything to lose wants to see him.

Comment

If this is what ya'll like then fine..this was assh0le garbage to me..looked real WWE.....dude showed up for a check..no skill was showed tonight..not one time did anyone even move their damn head

Comment

Only if Canelo felt the same a you. This would have been so much easier to make. Maybe Canelo will wait more until GGG is 36.

Comment

Bring LarryGGG back.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
              If this is what ya'll like then fine..this was assh0le garbage to me..looked real WWE.....dude showed up for a check..no skill was showed tonight..not one time did anyone even move their damn head

WTF!?!?!? I thought this was real?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                from the creator of "Broner, the next fighter of the decade" comes "Canelo is a far better fighter then GGG, He would beat him and beat him easily" another epic fail thread by larryxxx..... soon to be bumped
                lmao... Larry gonna take another big L whenever Canelo mans up

Comment

Then let have the 5'9 Canelo fight the 5'10 GGG @160 tho , Canelo can get 3 belts

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    lmao... Larry gonna take another big L whenever Canelo mans up
                    They don't care about Canelo. They care cause GGG called out Floyd. That's all it is.

Comment

GGG would violate canelo. Canelo only fights half a round. I dont see canelo going the distance with GGG.

Comment

Working...
                      X