No announcement yet.

Canelo is a far better fighter then GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice troll thread Larry.

Canelo, Jacobs, and Saunders all get demolished.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      Now I don't know whether or not it's true in this case, but it certainly was not against Monroe Jr. I was upset that they wouldn't just give WMJ some credit for pressing the action and landing a few clean shots.

Regarding this fight I'd have to watch it again, but I doubt GGG straight up let him take shots.
      In the second round. He drops his gloves and let's him have at it. These guys refuse to believe a guy can show balls in a fight. It destroys their whole worldview. They'd prefer if he clinched.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        that's exactly it. If they don't fight with that safety first mentality then they're garbage fighters with no skills. That's why you see them all with gifs of guys avoiding punches in their sig. I really think they're watching the wrong sport.
        it's ridiculous man. it's like when you are an aggressive fighter you are automatically a dumb brawler to them. hell, Maidana arguably beat Floyd lol !!!considering arroyo not a push over, Gonzales showed what a great swarmer/pressure fighter is all about and they are still knocking him for getting hit minimally

Comment

Naw if you watch the Lemieux fight where there was a small threat he used his boxing skills. Here he didn't he just turned it into a street fight, let the guy feel his power and made the guy quit. I agree he didn't exhibit skills here, but he definitely chose not to. I do think it's sloppy but it's not something new with him. It's part of the problem with him. He's a little Fn crazy. He's willing to take a shot to hurt you. I don't think it's calculated intimidation. He hits really Fn hard, he's willing to take a shot because you can't hurt him, and he doesn't have to, he just doesn't give a schit.

Everyone was willing to take a shot at Floyd, because even though they knew they wouldn't out point him there was always the chance that maybe they'd get lucky and hurt him or he'd get injured. There was zero concern about a heavy handed guy willing to trade.

And no Canelo is not a far better fighter when Golovkin chooses to box. He may be a bit better but the power, durability and stamina differences all favor Golovkin by a wide margin. And Canelo gets hit. I'd be very surprised if Canelo ever takes this fight.

Comment

if only there were some way we could find out who the better fighter was but we can't because canelo is afraid haha the little cowardly **** is afraid hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              In the second round. He drops his gloves and let's him have at it. These guys refuse to believe a guy can show balls in a fight. It destroys their whole worldview. They'd prefer if he clinched.
              agree, GGG actually let him punch him a few times. obviously he isn't ****** and doesn't do it vs a guy like lemieux who can punch as hard as him. he knows guys like wade or monroe are overmatched and lets them get away with a few shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckfever View Post
                Naw if you watch the Lemieux fight where there was a small threat he used his boxing skills. Here he didn't he just turned it into a street fight, let the guy feel his power and made the guy quit. I agree he didn't exhibit skills here, but he definitely chose not to. I do think it's sloppy but it's not something new with him. It's part of the problem with him. He's a little Fn crazy. He's willing to take a shot to hurt you. I don't think it's calculated intimidation. He hits really Fn hard, he's willing to take a shot because you can't hurt him, and he doesn't have to, he just doesn't give a schit.

Everyone was willing to take a shot at Floyd, because even though they knew they wouldn't out point him there was always the chance that maybe they'd get lucky and hurt him or he'd get injured. There was zero concern about a heavy handed guy willing to trade.

And no Canelo is not a far better fighter when Golovkin chooses to box. He may be a bit better but the power, durability and stamina differences all favor Golovkin by a wide margin. And Canelo gets hit. I'd be very surprised if Canelo ever takes this fight.
                Lol that made me laugh but it's a true assessment. He really didn't care and despite the matchup put on a show. It was cool seeing him disregard everything and just beat wade up.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                  He would beat him and beat him easily...GGG is slow and sloppy and has no defense what so ever....Why is this guy so hyped..this fight looked straight up fixed..WTF DID I JUST WATCH??
                  GGG wouldn't let it go to the judges he'd knock him out unlike Floyd who bored everyone for 12 rounds with an absolute snooze-fest of a fight.
                  GGG picks him apart at most I say 6 rounds, GGG is better than Mayweather in every way.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                    He would beat him and beat him easily...GGG is slow and sloppy and has no defense what so ever....Why is this guy so hyped..this fight looked straight up fixed..WTF DID I JUST WATCH??
                    GGG can fight. He's an exceptional fighter which is why I'm surprised he doesn't take risks.

He will beat Canelo at 155, 156, 157, 158, 159 and 160.

To say tonight was fixed is a reach.

He showed a great deal of versitility against Pepe La Pew which is why I think once he felt Wade's power, he actually let Wade hit him. Based off the La Pew fight, it showed me that if GGG didn't want to get touched tonight, he wouldn't have gotten touched. Wade's feet and ability to cover distance is no different than DL and actually a bit slower.

Golovkin has so much potential. He just needs to step it up a a bit and test himself.

Comment

They don't serve fried chicken and waterlolon in my ****ing mess hall.

Comment

Working...
                      X