Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daniel Jacobs will KO GGG... Mark my words!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The time he suffered that KD vs Mora should concern anyone about what GGG will do to him if he catches him. This fight will end up in a KO but it will be GGG with his hand raised in the end. Jacobs has tremendous power but what happens when he lands and GGG takes it? We know Jacobs can't take a punch very well. This is a fight between 2 fighters who can punch, but one of them can't take a punch, while the other guy is the opposite, he can take a good punch

I'm a GGG critic so of course I will go for Jacobs, but my money is on GGG TKO under 6 rounds and even that feels like too long

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      The time he suffered that KD vs Mora should concern anyone about what GGG will do to him if he catches him. This fight will end up in a KO but it will be GGG with his hand raised in the end. Jacobs has tremendous power but what happens when he lands and GGG takes it? We know Jacobs can't take a punch very well. This is a fight between 2 fighters who can punch, but one of them can't take a punch, while the other guy is the opposite, he can take a good punch

I'm a GGG critic so of course I will go for Jacobs, but my money is on GGG TKO under 6 rounds and even that feels like too long
      Fair assessment and you could be right; although I hate when people bring up the Mora knockdown because it was a flash knockdown.

Just going off my eye test, Jacobs speed and power will hurt GGG and hurt him bad... As many have mentioned, GGG's never been hurt or been in a real situation like that and I don't see him knowing how to act or how to survive.

Jacobs will hop all over him via fierce combo's and shut him off

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

You buggin w/ this prediction Chollo. GGG >>> Jacobs.
        I'm trying to tell you big dog

I have a pretty good eye for assessing matchups... GGG is in for a rude awakening March 18th

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
          Cool, how many points we betting? Hell how much real money? ***** I'll even give you points if Jacobs takes the fight.
          Cool, how does 1 trillion sound?

Comment

The same way he did Pirog....

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
              Ok, I' ll mark them. When time comes I'll bring them back
              LOL. Ah, so many threads where the TS steps right in it and must suck it up. I'd say I wish they'd learn, but it's actually very enjoyable.

Comment

**** your words....jacobs chin is bit better than khan's but easily broken nonetheless......also canelo is a b1tch!......

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                  After seeing what a basic just barely average fighter like Pirog was able to do to Jacobs - GGG may kill him in that ring. Jacobs better ask for 2-3M to fund his retirement account
                  Barely average.

SMDH.... boxrec warrior

Comment

Come on man stop playing, Jacobs and his chin won't last 2 - 3 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                      Cool, how does 1 trillion sound?
                      Haha I still have a "I'll believe it when I see it" approach to this fight happening since they've been close for a few months ago but I'll gladly donate the points to you if it gets officially signed. Just pm on how that works cause I've never messed with points.

Comment

Working...
                      X