No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez Goes Twelve, Decisions a Game Arroyo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez Goes Twelve, Decisions a Game Arroyo

The Forum, Los Angeles, California - WBC flyweight champion Roman 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez (45-0, 38 KOs) from Managua, Nicaragua went the distance for the first time since 2012, winning a twelve round unanimous decision over McWilliams Arroyo (16-3, 13 KOs) of Fajardo, Puerto Rico. The scores were 119-109, 119-109, 120-108.
    [Click Here To Read More]

good defense by Chocolate ! good war by Arrroyo !

Comment

Arroyo has a heart bigger than PR taking on one of the p4p champs after a 1 year lay off for Arroyo.

Chocolatito is relentless! Great fight!

Comment

Forgive me if I'm wrong. I'm on the road watching on a crap stream. It looked like most of the time when Arroyo was mounting an attack Roman would get the momentum back starting with a low blow. I saw a lot of low blows and the ref would do nothing but say keep them up. Either way Gonzalez is a beast. Arroyo can hold his head up also. Good fight!

Comment

Arroyo just proved he is one of the best fighters in the division with that great effort. Dude has serious skills!

Comment

Chocolatito is a good lil fighter. But they need to stop calling him the consensus P4P #1. He's not. And personally, I think he's relatively easy work for Rigondeaux.

Comment

Great fight by chocolatito. I was surprised by arroyo's performance great heart.

Comment

after a year of layoff from Arroyo he did pretty well, damn he should of make at least 1 more fight before fighting Gonzalez. Arroyo can still win a world title...

Comment

Arroyo did good for an inactive fighter. Hbo better make romans last fight at 112 an estrada rematch

Comment

Great fight despite all of HBOs bias

Comment

Working...
                    X