Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here attending Porter-Khan live in NY??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here attending Porter-Khan live in NY??

Any of the posters here going to the fight at Barclay???
    Last edited by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY; 04-24-2016, 10:05 AM.

You mean Porter-Thurman and I will absolutely be in the building

Comment

Trolling? You have Porter beating Thurman , Khan beating Canelo that set up the match in the fall?

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
        Any of the posters here going to the fight at Barclay???
        I was excited when it was at the Mohegan, but the Barclays is just as good

Comment

I edited the original post.. I didnt mean to put Khan in there... my fault...definitely planning on going to the fight...

Comment

i am never going back to NYC.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
              i am never going back to NYC.
              haha why? Bad experience? Maybe u went to the wrong spot? There is A LOT of stuff to see there that u maybe missed out on

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
                haha why? Bad experience? Maybe u went to the wrong spot? There is A LOT of stuff to see there that u maybe missed out on
                I went from Living in a 1600 Mts, 3 stories house in the Caribbean ( make that at least 6000 SQ feet X 3 stories) to a ****ing apt in NYC for 9 years.

I had to fly out of NYC at least 4 times a year to feel comfortable.

So i am down in Ft Lauderdale living in a cool house again and still have my house in the Caribbean, which is where i intend to finish my days.

So if i ever go back to NYC it will be to say hello to my dearest friend in Riverdale and only for a day or two.

Comment

Working...
                X