No announcement yet.

A clear view on Roy Jones Jr...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A clear view on Roy Jones Jr...

Lots of people think that Roy wasn't any good because he got old, but he'd been a pro for 15 years before he got KO'd.

A lot of you couch potatoes out there might not grasp this. It's probably gone over your heads. Let me put it another way - he'd been a pro for 15 years. Still not got it? Let me break it down for you - for 15 years he'd been a pro. Or, to put it another way, he'd been a pro for 15 years.

Check out my store sometime. I've got a fresh batch of Play Misty For Me on Betamax.

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Lots of people think that Roy wasn't any good because he got old, but he'd been a pro for 15 years before he got KO'd.

A lot of you couch potatoes out there might not grasp this. It's probably gone over your heads. Let me put it another way - he'd been a pro for 15 years. Still not got it? Let me break it down for you - for 15 years he'd been a pro. Or, to put it another way, he'd been a pro for 15 years.

Check out my store sometime. I've got a fresh batch of Play Misty For Me on Betamax.

Comment

Comment

You two are such pisstakers.

Comment

nobody beat prime jones

Comment

Comment

Three paragraphs, and I still have no idea what you're on about.

Comment

Lots of people think that Roy wasn't any good
                Eh, no. Try again. Or rather, please don't.

Comment

It's Roy Jones Jr. Nuff said.

Comment

Roy Jones Jr sole mistake, as I see it, was going from 175, bulking up to 205-210(packing on lean muscle mass), and then shredding off 30lbs from his body in 8 months, ending up barely beating Antonio Tarver.

If he'd simply fought John Ruiz at heavyweight, and then just fought at cruiserweight from the jump (James Toney vs Vassily Jirov was happening at about that same time for the IBF title; the winner of that fight, Johnny Nelson[WBO], Mormeck[WBA], and Braithwaite[WBC] would've all been good fights) he would've been fine.

Comment

Working...
                    X