Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you really know boxing you can spot the talent in advance.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you really know boxing you can spot the talent in advance.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfVnPoIfKX0

at the 3:00 mark dontae makes a good point.......

Can you spot the talent potential in advance??????

Can you call it? Can you predict the future????????

psssh SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
      psssh SHUT THE FUCK UP.
      You mad Bro? ahahahaha bring it tough guy!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
        You mad Bro? ahahahaha bring it tough guy!!!!!!!
        YDKSAB, list me all the next ATG right now that hasnt been on hbo or showtime or any primetime network tv.

I'll wait.

pssh like I thought YDKSAB.

Comment

YDKSAB, list me all the next ATG right now that hasnt been on hbo or showtime or any primetime network tv.

I'll wait.

pssh like I thought YDKSAB.
          Listen man lets not switch/twist what's being said here, anybody can state someone is great after they have done......but can you call the talent in advance that's the question........I have been on record here for awhile saying errol spence and artur beteribeiv has atg potential..........

Comment

Listen man lets not switch/twist what's being said here, anybody can state someone is great after they have done......but can you call the talent in advance that's the question........I have been on record here for awhile saying errol spence and artur beteribeiv has atg potential..........
            OMG REALLY.

damn you should look into working for a promotional company as a talent scout.

pssh fucking idiots.

Comment

OMG REALLY.

damn you should look into working for a promotional company as a talent scout.

pssh fucking idiots.
              Don't be stupid there are alot fighters out there with potential maybe not atg potential but potential non the less.....to many to name.............btw calm man, it ain't even that serious...........sounds like you took this thread personal perhaps you got owned in another perhaps hahaha

Comment

Don't be stupid there are alot fighters out there with potential maybe not atg potential but potential non the less.....to many to name.............btw calm man, it ain't even that serious...........sounds like you took this thread personal perhaps you got owned in another perhaps hahaha
                just as stupid ass thread. you made this thread to say what? lmfao.

Take as step back and see how stupid this thread is, all this thread says to people is how you ****ing on donate nuts lol.

people that know boxing can spot talent before they get whatever lmfao........

let me guess your next thread is gonna be about how if a boxing doesnt get up before a 10 count he loses a fight

Comment

You can see talent sure..but you never know someones true character until you see them under pressure

Comment

just as stupid ass thread. you made this thread to say what? lmfao.

Take as step back and see how stupid this thread is, all this thread says to people is how you ****ing on donate nuts lol.

people that know boxing can spot talent before they get whatever lmfao........

let me guess your next thread is gonna be about how if a boxing doesnt get up before a 10 count he loses a fight
                    Go find a bridge

Comment

Working...
                    X