No announcement yet.

The #1 and #2 P4P fighters fight tomorrow in front of a sold out crowd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The #1 and #2 P4P fighters fight tomorrow in front of a sold out crowd

Their combined record is 78-0 with a with an 88% KO percentage. They combine for a total of 347 professional rounds boxed.

Their opponents are a combined record of 34-2 with a 72% KO ratio percentage. They have a total of 138 professional rounds boxed.

This is Arroyo's 3rd scheduled 12 round fight.
    This is Gonzalez's 14th scheduled 12 round fight

This is Wade's 1st scheduled 12 round fight. (has fought three 10 rd fights)
    This is Golovkin's 17th scheduled 12 round fight.

Since when was GGG p4p#2?

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
      Their combined record is 78-0 with a with an 88% KO percentage. They combine for a total of 347 professional rounds boxed.

Their opponents are a combined record of 34-2 with a 72% KO ratio percentage. They have a total of 138 professional rounds boxed.

How many did Barrera have?

Those two fight suck. They're part of the problem with boxing. However, people like you are only pointing one way and ignore the bull**** from the boxers you like.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
        He nor Ward deserve to be in the top 5 atm. Not even Gonzalez should be #1.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
          http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...ward-make-jump

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
            How many did Barrera have?

Those two fight suck. They're part of the problem with boxing. However, people like you are only pointing one way and ignore the bull**** from the boxers you like.
            I can look at Ward's resume and know he's the real deal. I can understand Ward taking on a tune-up fight his first fight in a new division. Barrera was Kovalev's mandatory so he would've had to fight him if not for Ward. What I don't understand is why this fight is taking place.

Comment

This is Wade's first ever middleweight fight.

Comment

I can look at Ward's resume and know he's the real deal. I can understand Ward taking on a tune-up fight his first fight in a new division. Barrera was Kovalev's mandatory so he would've had to fight him if not for Ward. What I don't understand is why this fight is taking place.
                That's a serious problem you have, its been explained many times, and its obvious anyway. Mando dude.

Comment

If this were a pbc card, itd be ripped to shreds...

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    This is Wade's first ever middleweight fight.
                    I heard he fought a heavyweight in county. Something about his commissary... Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X