No announcement yet.

Official: Gennady "GGG" Golovkin vs Dominic Wade RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
    not really, there are ways. He goes to 154 and forces Canelo's hand, or goes to 168 where bigger guys will take chances
    No. He's a middleweight, this post-Pacquiao attitude that everyone's supposed to jump around weight classes until they're at a big enough disadvantage they they lose is bullshit. Golovkin is a middleweight and his his mission is to be undisputed at middleweight. That is the old school way and that is the way it should be.

Canelo needs to make up his mind: be a middleweight give up the middleweight belt.

Comment

• Appreciated BoxNation taking a dump on IBF's string of recent mandatory bouts and their decision to strip Fury and order Martin/Glazkov.

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      more boxing on being sports en espanol right now
      Thanks brudda

Comment

I was more excitied for Holm-Tate than anyone I saw tonight.

Boxing has been testing my patience since 2013
        I just got UFC 197 up and running.

Lets see what Cejudo and JBJ do.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Janira Kremets?

Hell yeah, she's my fave of all those chicks roaming around the ring.

She bad.....

Comment

• Good stay busy fight for GGG. I'm definitely a fan!!! People complaining Wade was a can but there is nothing you can do when the man holding the belt decides to fight someone smaller rather then fight serious opposition.

Comment

• the boxing world is BUZZING after another GGG knockout! GGG is boxing!

Comment

It's hard man. McWilliams Arroyo did his thing. But Wade did not belong in that ring tonight. And the boxing schedule isn't looking that great either.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Janira Kremets?

Hell yeah, she's my fave of all those chicks roaming around the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    Bahahah. Gennady > Chocolatito, aint even close lmao. Chocolatito goes 12 rounds with a Wade type of opponent, this is what elite fighters do though.
                    Arroyo has a MUCH higher pedigree than Wade, even with the year layoff. Wade is another C level fighter on the GGG highlight reel. Congrats lol

Comment

Time to turn in your man card when female MMA, lowest of the low in talent and skill, becomes top priority.

Comment

Working...
                      X