Official: Gennady "GGG" Golovkin vs Dominic Wade RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
    Sooner or later they will get it right.
    As king Aragorn once said "the day may come, when ... But today is not this day!"

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Does anyone know if HBO is streaming this on their website for free? I know this is a free weekend of HBO cable-wise but I am in the middle of moving and don't have cable up.
      They really ought to.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
        Write it down. GGG is looking past wade and will get rocked by wades left hook while he's coming in.

GGG can't handle the spotlight. GGG can't handle the pressure. That's why he fight tomato cans. Tonight, he loses everything to someone who has nothing to lose. History will repeat itself. Left hook. Watch for it. It's fast as ****.

Then we can get back to discussing mayweather and how his mental fortitude lead him to a 49-0 record.
        I dont understand why some mayweather fanatics are so defensive and always want the conversation to revolve around him. Just follow him on Instagram. This is pathetic.

Comment

FEW more hours till GGGG TIME!!!

Comment

Is there a free stream for this? Thanks

Comment

I have no idea who Wade is and expect him to be crushed inside four rounds.

Comment

Just looked at Wade's record. He's in for a rude awakening.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  Hey, at least people believe in Golovkin

The Manny Hype train was mostly abandoned by the Floyd fight. That **** was his shot at redemption! After that, The Manny Hype Train was just an abandoned rail car that Pac Boy and Beer slept in.
                  tbh the manny train died mostly from the Marquez KO.

Pac was definitely not going to win. In 09, he looked tremendous and Floyd was not as active.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
                    If wade doesn't walk out to I'm a thug by trick daddy I will be severely disappointed!
                    Nah. Thugz Mansion by Tupac. Half the lyrics fit the situation perfectly.

Comment

This is going to look like an IR dogpoundusa scene with GGG doing the pounding.

Comment

Working...
                      X